Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by O_T-1 View Post
    True ... its not about what Mourinho wants but he normally gets what he wants
    Mou wanted to be Barca coach in 2008 and didn't get it ,and one of the reasons was the guys running Man city now,just saying

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharouh View Post
    Mou wanted to be Barca coach in 2008 and didn't get it ,and one of the reasons was the guys running Man city now,just saying
    this. txiki and soriano didnt trust barca in the hands of mou and i doubt they do at city. Mou likes to have full control of his project, just like he kicked out almost everyone that had a position overviewing his at madrid.

vCash
    He will move Gomez to a wing ( villa style) and use robben as false 9 wait and see.

As for not joining chelsea, he had no bussiness dya.

Imagine him the first day.

ok , we are going to draw the tactics to attack

players: Attack? whats that?

Pep: Well, you have to go and try to win the game .
    Players? : but thats scary!!!! they may score on us!!!!!! its better to have 10 of use inside the goal and then counterattac.

pep: uhhhhhhhhhhhh i have a bad feeling bout this-
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharouh View Post
    Dont kniw where you got that info. He always said when he was in Chelsea that he wanted to try Italy.
    I searched for his words back in 2007 but you can imagine 5 years later its not easy to find. I found this though:
    http://www.milanfan.com/forums/index...hreaded&start=

But T_P, i have no doubt that barça crossed his mind to...

Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    this. txiki and soriano didnt trust barca in the hands of mou and i doubt they do at city. Mou likes to have full control of his project, just like he kicked out almost everyone that had a position overviewing his at madrid.
    We will see ...
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    He will move Gomez to a wing ( villa style) and use robben as false 9 wait and see.

As for not joining chelsea, he had no bussiness dya.

Imagine him the first day.

ok , we are going to draw the tactics to attack

players: Attack? whats that?

Pep: Well, you have to go and try to win the game .
    Players? : but thats scary!!!! they may score on us!!!!!! its better to have 10 of use inside the goal and then counterattac.

pep: uhhhhhhhhhhhh i have a bad feeling bout this-
    Gomez on the wing hahah yea that's not happening

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by O_T-1 View Post
    Dont kniw where you got that info. He always said when he was in Chelsea that he wanted to try Italy.
    I searched for his words back in 2007 but you can imagine 5 years later its not easy to find. I found this though:
    http://www.milanfan.com/forums/index...hreaded&start=

But T_P, i have no doubt that barça crossed his mind to...

We will see ...
    When Mou was in Chelsea he also said that coaching Barca is one of his ultimate dreams as a coach ,which was understandable considering that was where he learned a lot about coaching transforming from interpreter to assistant coach ,things has changed since then obviously,but after Chelsea fired him he gave many hints he would want to replace Rijkaard(who was under pressure back then and ended up fired)
    As you said it is tough to bring links back from 5 years,but I remember that b/c back then There was a lot of discussion in every sport forum I was entering after we hired Pep about how you reject a coach like Mou who want to coach the team for unknown Pep
    I won't say that there is 0 chance Man City hire him,Txiki and Soriano are smart enough to know what he can give them and if there was no better option they will approach him,but I would expect them to contact some names b4 like Klopp

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    Very interesting and probably very wise move on Pep's part. He listens to Cruijff, and it's known that Cruijff is impressed with Bayern as a well run club, maybe that had some influence on his decision.

I'd already been living in dread that a coach I really like would wind up going to a team I absolutely loathe, so I'm really pleased about this move. I have no reason to particularly dislike Bayern and I was cheering for them in the CL final, which would up with the most undeserving winner ever.

City have only become loathsome since the Arabs took over, but I have hated Chavski for decades, long before the insane Russian came along. I'm sad to see a number of US Chavscum fans here, you guys could really pick so many more worthy clubs to support.
    Hahaha I must admit I don't like Chelsea at all, because they always seem to be in the news for some bad reason, but I thought that had all come about since Abramovic bought them. I don't know much about them from before that. What's your issue with them?

I didn't really mind their Champions League win because it was fun to see guys like Drogba and Lampard get the European trophy they deserved, Di Matteo came out of nowhere and Ashley Cole seemed to become much more of a leader. That was all good to watch but then the new season started and it was back to same old bad news Chelsea after that

As for Pep and Bayern, it can't be long now until Bayern are dominating Europe. While I agree with people who say that Pep was in a great situation at Barca, I think it's ridiculous to say that he didn't play a significant role in making them as successful as they were.

I'm sure the German national team will only get better because of this too, since Pep is a guy who will bring young players through rather than putting his entire team together in the transfer market. I wonder if he'll try to bring one or two players over from Barca though.

vCash
    ****! Oh well...
    <3

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Scrub

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    Hahaha I must admit I don't like Chelsea at all, because they always seem to be in the news for some bad reason, but I thought that had all come about since Abramovic bought them. I don't know much about them from before that. What's your issue with them?
    I'm a Hammer from way back. I've always disliked the blue flaggers since I can remember, going back to the 70's, when Ron 'Chopper' Harris was the 'face' of the club. Some Hammers hate Spuds most, some hate the Arse most, some, like me, hate Chavski. None of us hate QPR and we all hate Millwall.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123