Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    i miss farmar, sasha and ariza than bynum.. happy with howard.. howard a better 3pt shooter than bynum..lol

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    I miss pre leg injury bynum, would've been epic. After the two injuries, both against memphis on both legs, he was never the same

I think the time out allowed him too much time to himself.

but, i do think a fully healthy Bynum is better than Dwight.
    UNBELIEVABLE.

Number one, realistically speaking, Andrew Bynum was never made to last. So it's pointless to even think that he is better compared to Dwight Howard.

Attitude and work ethic ALONE, separates the two. He would NEVER ever run the floor like how Dwight Howard would. He would never trail a teammate. EVER.

Bynum does not play with heart, and he wont play hard if you dont feed him the ball. He's the type of player who would DEMAND for something in return if you want him to perform.

He was okay, but then he never really played hard. He never even looked hungry for anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    This is a joke right you compare a Howard to a player who has usual yet to play? How many block shots has Bynum? Still holding on for potential? Sorry bud but dont praise a 76er in a Lakers forum your in the wrong forum. Go Howard yeah. Howard>Bynum always has nothing changed. Bynum should have been traded a long time ago.
    And I really feel sorry for the team that took him.

vCash
    Nope. Howard is a better defender,rebounder and also when his back will return to normal he'll be very useful in offense. Bynum is a potential talent that will never be expressed(too much health problems and also he's not mentally mature).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    The Lakers were better with Bynum......and that's a fact.
    Well we were also better with smush than Nash and that's also a fact. Care to trade Nash in for smush?
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    Well we were also better with smush than Nash and that's also a fact. Care to trade Nash in for smush?
    Yeah, I guess we have to enjoy sucking with the players we have
    Last edited by blacklisted; 01-18-2013 at 02:31 AM.

vCash
    Win or Die.....And I really feel sorry for the team that took him.

you shouldn't. They're just as good as the Lakers, even though he hasn't suited up.......haha......you guys are funny
    Last edited by blacklisted; 01-18-2013 at 02:34 AM.

vCash
    Nice air ball free throw by our "all-star" center..........at least bynum could hit the rim........haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    Nice air ball free throw by our "all-star" center..........at least bynum could hit the rim........haha
    If you're even a real Lakers fan, which I seriously doubt, at best you're a clueless bandwagoner. AT BEST. But more than likely you're just a troll. GTFO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    If you're even a real Lakers fan, which I seriously doubt, at best you're a clueless bandwagoner. AT BEST. But more than likely you're just a troll. GTFO.
    just a realist

vCash
    Two jello knees? Yeah...76ers is the one who really miss him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    Hey handle I realize how this thread came off as just being an anti-Howard thread but believe me I know he's the real deal and if he had the right talent around him and were he 100% things would be different. I take back everything that I said about how he doesn't put out because this team just isn't clicking as a whole and it's not all his fault. It's easy for teams to exploit his weaknesses because he doesn't have a lot of weak side help and our guards allow too much penetration.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Great_One View Post
    Hey handle I realize how this thread came off as just being an anti-Howard thread but believe me I know he's the real deal and if he had the right talent around him and were he 100% things would be different. I take back everything that I said about how he doesn't put out because this team just isn't clicking as a whole and it's not all his fault. It's easy for teams to exploit his weaknesses because he doesn't have a lot of weak side help and our guards allow too much penetration.
    Except for he has no real basketball skills and can't shoot free throws.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345