Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    No i don't miss Bynum

nor do i miss Margie and Lost Art sucking his dikk

I thought it was funny that Lost Art resurfaced when D12 was out a couple of games and predicted we would go on a run... insightful as usual wasn't he...

head on over to the philly forum... alot of Bynum dikk sucking will be commencing shortly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Great_One View Post
    Okay bro I know nobody reads the provisos and the quid pro quos and what not but I came right out and said right off the top that this wasn't a straight up comparison of the two and I don't want Bynum back. I was merely comparing how with Bynum we were one of the top ten teams in the league and with Dwight we are a sub .500 team perhaps not even making the playoffs. I don't think it has everything to do with Dwight's upside which we know is unlimited. I think it has a lot to do with Chemistry. He just has zero chemistry with this team so far. I didn't see last night's game but perhaps I stand corrected.
    Great players need time to gell. They've played like what, 7 or 8 games together? Saying that we're a sub .500 team with Dwight and better with Bynum is like the Heat saying two years ago when they were struggling in the beginning, "Hey we were better off when we had Michael Beasley instead of Lebron." When people criticize this team and they're struggles I get so confused like, is anyone watching the games? Have they seen what this team has gone through?

The Princeton was the dumbest thing ever. So we wasted an entire training camp, all those practices, and the first 5 games of the season. And oh, Steve Nash, one of our main guys goes out for like 20 something games. Don't forget that Dwight just came off major back surgery so he's going to struggle a little bit. Then, Gasol gets tendinitis in the knees and can barely touch the rim. Mike D'Antoni is hired, and he is a coach who was mainly hired for Steve Nash and has to coach without him with all of this. He forces his fast offense and spreading the floor with our big players, and it didn't really fit. He's just adjusting to that now. So Steve finally comes back, and we can finally get our season started. Yay let's go! We get a couple big wins, a couple bad losses, which is how the season SHOULD have started, but because of all that other mess previously, it just SEEMS worse. Then, Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, and Jordan Hill all go out just in time for us to play the two best teams in the NBa...Thunder and Spurs. So we lose, and everyone is like "this Lakers team just doesn't fit" What? Look at the freakin roster! People are hurt...people are out...and they just freakin met...Then Jordan Hill is out for the season...but we get Dwight back and Earl Clark is looking good, so here we go again. After all of that, how could anyone say "With Dwight, we're a sub .500 team, and with Bynum we were better"? Everything that I just wrote is the reason why they're struggling, not because of one person.

vCash
    Lord almighty. Andrew Bynum isn't even playing right now, and Andrew Bynum has had several issues with his knees, Dwight had one injury his whole career, they do not cancel each other out. Lets also not forget Andrew Bynum had a attitude problem. Also, Shaq sucked at free throws and he won plenty of titles, so that's not really an issue.

That 31 pts 16 rebounds last night was about as beast mode as it gets, Andrew Bynum is not laker material, Dwight is.

vCash
    I miss bynum's hook shot and that's about it. He has a softer touch than Dwight
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    No, i dont miss him at all.
    not at all? I misshis 3 ball

vCash
    I thought I would miss Bynum....... But Howard out hustles Bynum by a long shot
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Bynum is a better post up player with fewer TOs and better range. That's my observation based on the current play of Howard and during the LA tenure of Bynum

vCash
    but yeah Howard is still the better player with his impact on defense

vCash
    Bad back>bum knees

vCash
    This is a joke right you compare a Howard to a player who has usual yet to play? How many block shots has Bynum? Still holding on for potential? Sorry bud but dont praise a 76er in a Lakers forum your in the wrong forum. Go Howard yeah. Howard>Bynum always has nothing changed. Bynum should have been traded a long time ago.
    Last edited by ldawg; 01-17-2013 at 12:06 AM.

vCash
    a professional combatant or a captive who entertained the public by engaging in mortal combat and is a dominant force, that is, dwight howard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24FIRE View Post
    Great players need time to gell. They've played like what, 7 or 8 games together? Saying that we're a sub .500 team with Dwight and better with Bynum is like the Heat saying two years ago when they were struggling in the beginning, "Hey we were better off when we had Michael Beasley instead of Lebron." When people criticize this team and they're struggles I get so confused like, is anyone watching the games? Have they seen what this team has gone through?

The Princeton was the dumbest thing ever. So we wasted an entire training camp, all those practices, and the first 5 games of the season. And oh, Steve Nash, one of our main guys goes out for like 20 something games. Don't forget that Dwight just came off major back surgery so he's going to struggle a little bit. Then, Gasol gets tendinitis in the knees and can barely touch the rim. Mike D'Antoni is hired, and he is a coach who was mainly hired for Steve Nash and has to coach without him with all of this. He forces his fast offense and spreading the floor with our big players, and it didn't really fit. He's just adjusting to that now. So Steve finally comes back, and we can finally get our season started. Yay let's go! We get a couple big wins, a couple bad losses, which is how the season SHOULD have started, but because of all that other mess previously, it just SEEMS worse. Then, Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, and Jordan Hill all go out just in time for us to play the two best teams in the NBa...Thunder and Spurs. So we lose, and everyone is like "this Lakers team just doesn't fit" What? Look at the freakin roster! People are hurt...people are out...and they just freakin met...Then Jordan Hill is out for the season...but we get Dwight back and Earl Clark is looking good, so here we go again. After all of that, how could anyone say "With Dwight, we're a sub .500 team, and with Bynum we were better"? Everything that I just wrote is the reason why they're struggling, not because of one person.
    Great points all of them and I agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    This is a joke right you compare a Howard to a player who has usual yet to play? How many block shots has Bynum? Still holding on for potential? Sorry bud but dont praise a 76er in a Lakers forum your in the wrong forum. Go Howard yeah. Howard>Bynum always has nothing changed. Bynum should have been traded a long time ago.
    Ladawg I hate to repeat myself but I was never comparing Bynum to Dwight. The title to the thread is misleading. Dwight is straight up a better player and we just have injury, chemistry, coaching, and motivational issues.

vCash
    The Lakers were better with Bynum......and that's a fact.

vCash
    No, I don't miss Bynum at all. Howard is a better player overall and actually plays hard and is consistent most nights. Bynum was too inconsistent and became a malcontent last season. He's also injured all of the time which is a strike against him.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast