• Nah

5 26.32%
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Gotta give talent to get talent
    let the overrating begin

vCash
    Kadri penalty was bull! Andrei Markov was on his side when he got hit, and turned when hit the boards. I hate penalty calls like this. Such a wuss Markov just because he knew he was going to get rocked he turned to the boards and would rather get injured.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    let the overrating begin
    It started a long time ago
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    I'm going to watch the Van game just so i can laugh at Luongo on the bench
    I find it hilarious tonight that the two centers Van wanted in a Luongo trade from us scored for us and Luongo ended up in the net tonight after Schneider got torched for 5 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Santana View Post
    Glad I picked the Habs.
    Haha. Who you got pegged to win Monday Tito? I might start using you as a source when I pick Pro-line.

vCash
    great way to start the season with a W i dont have a computer with internet access at the moment im at my friends house on his desktop i should probably be back by next weekend hope we are still undefeated by the time i can post again lol

vCash
    ^ don't count on it

vCash
    Hope Scrivens isn't going to be that clumsy every game. I was real impressed with Emmelin. Guy hits like a truck.
    Eat Lobster

vCash
    Looking at the box score and it says Kadri only played 9 minutes. It seemed like he was on the ice more, but maybe not. And if that's really the case, he needs to be seeing a bit more icetime than that. But i think it's a mistake.

vCash
    It's not a mistake. He himself admitted he wasn't on there much but when he was he made his showing.
    His ice time will increase.

The penalty call was stupid IMO. It was a fine hit, Markov played it off like his head hit the glass and in the replay it does but only slightly... he made a good hit. Shouldn't have been called.

Other than that Kadri was solid. But he's done this before where he has good games and then he shows up and plays poor... so I need to see more from him.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    It's evident that the guys who played during the lockout had better games. i.e Kostka, Scrivens, Kadri, Komarov they all played better then most.

The Habs looked brutal, the game itself was sort of a snoozer because both teams were sloppy but my god the Habs looked like crap.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    Kadri was fantastic last night. That's what we need out of him, Kadri to me is like an Ovechkin player. Hear me out when I say this, I'm not saying he's going to score 50 goals blah blah blah, but in terms of their styles of play, Kadri LOVES to throw his body around. The only problem is, A) he's not physically built as tough as OV.. but the bigger problem is B) if we tell Kadri to limit the way he plays, meaning stop taking penalties, stop throwing his body around, he will not be effective. He is a very high energy guy who can be an effective top 6 player with fantastic ability to make something special happen. I think ideally, Kadri would be a good 2nd line fit with Grabo and Kulemin, but that line would be really small.

vCash
    Kadri takes too many penalties and quite often dumb ones. I like his aggressiveness but it translates into too many penalties when it becomes recklessness.

He played awesome last night outside the penalties.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrice9 View Post
    Kadri takes too many penalties and quite often dumb ones. I like his aggressiveness but it translates into too many penalties when it becomes recklessness.

He played awesome last night outside the penalties.
    He shouldn't have been given a penalty on the Markov hit. You can go back a few pages and check my initial reaction and I still stand by it. Markov was facing Nazem when he was going full speed and then turned away from the hit last second. The classic ***** move on Markov's part, nothing reckless there from Nazem. How do you expect him to be going full speed and then suddenly stop last second when Markov turns into the boards? You can't. Simple.

IMO, that penalty was the referees bailing themselves out due a few "questionable" ones and the bad reactions from the Habs bench, coaching staff and fans.

vCash
    Ouch the Nucks got wrecked yesterday. I really hope this Luongo deal is dead, i want to see what Kadri can do over a full season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    It's not a mistake. He himself admitted he wasn't on there much but when he was he made his showing.
    His ice time will increase.

The penalty call was stupid IMO. It was a fine hit, Markov played it off like his head hit the glass and in the replay it does but only slightly... he made a good hit. Shouldn't have been called.

Other than that Kadri was solid. But he's done this before where he has good games and then he shows up and plays poor... so I need to see more from him.
    I thought it was a mistake because you heard his name every time he was on the ice (in a good way). He had a nice impact for 9 minutes of icetime. Kind of sad that only Brown and Orr had less though. Still, I'm sure it will increase and I also agree that the hit was clean.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast