Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah, the part about Andy Reid congratulating him and endorsing the job was really great here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Here's an article on Chip that i suggest reading:

http://igglesblitz.com/philadelphia-...p-chip-hooray/

Lets go Knicks!

vCash
    he will fit the scheme to his personnel.... he handled that ery surprisingly well... humorous side to him knows some of our past.... yeh he presented himself well.

Will be interesting to see the steps and things to come. The FA and draft will really be a tell all....

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Lurie's interview with Gunner after the press was really good.... i liked that a lot

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    I thought overall they all handled themselves really well. Especially Howie... Gotta say, he's starting to grow on me from a PR perspective. Hope he does a good job with personnel.

Chip did his thing. He's really really really intellegent, has no problems handling the media here which had to be one of Jeff's biggest concerns hiring an assistant who's never dealt with this.

FIRE ME!

“I don’t do five year plans — other organizations do, I guess.” - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Kind of disappointed with the hire. I had my heart set on Bradley. I just hope this doesn't mean Vick is back for another year
    SPACE

vCash
    All I can hope,is that Lurie doesn't start to resemble Dan Snyder.

vCash
    Here's the best resource for learning about Chip's offense: http://fishduck.com/

Congrats on the hire.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Just got internet in my new place, missed posting on this exciting move. I was big on Gus Bradley, but Chip Kelly is an offensive mastermind, potentially a gem of a coach. Some people have suggested that Michael Vick could be our starting QB next season, which I'd be 100% completely against. At this point, he's awful, a below average quarterback who is 32-33 years old. He's never been able to read a defense, he holds onto the ball entirely too long, and he's lost his athletic ability to a certain extent. I don't think Chip plans to have a running quarterback, the whole option offense just puts unnecessary hits on the QB, see RG3. I'm expecting to see a spread out offense such as the Patriots with up-tempo speed and I see no reason why Nick Foles can't attempt to handle that.

I'm sure after 17 pages most of this has been talked about, but I thought I might as well throw my two cents into the equation.

10. 01-17-2013, 05:59 PM
    Reason
    pics/uselessness

vCash
    I just watched his presser and I gotta say I'm very impressed with what he had to say. When he said he gameplans around what he has personnel wise, he sold me right then and there.

vCash
    I haven't been on here in a few days and I come back to this new crappy layout and Chipper as our coach? Could this get any worse? I'm skeptical as hell over this hire. I'll wait and see what he does but I think it was a big mistake not taking Bradley. If we keep Vick or take Geno Smith I might just cry. Pre Chip Kelly I thought we would need 3-4 years to rebuild. Now that he's our coach I'm going to say about 6-8 years. I figure 3-4 years until the Eagles realize that they screwed up hiring Kelly, and then another 3-4 years to rebuild after that. I just want a team that has heart, size, and will smack the **** out of you on D. Is that too much to ask for?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rikux777 View Post

yes! bring back the kelly green! new era! even the cheerleaders look hotter.

vCash
    Kelly greens as alternates would be fine,I still prefer the midnight green though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    I just watched his presser and I gotta say I'm very impressed with what he had to say. When he said he gameplans around what he has personnel wise, he sold me right then and there.
    Same.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    Kind of disappointed with the hire. I had my heart set on Bradley. I just hope this doesn't mean Vick is back for another year
    Honestly, this might be the one circumstance in which I wouldn't mind having Vick back. It's not like the starting job is automatically his to lose anymore, so I'd be interested to see what Kelly could do with him. Then again, that would require a restructured contract, which would ultimately mean he's not going to come back anyway. I'm equally as excited to see what he can get out of Foles as well though.

I was disappointed with the hire at first, mainly because I had my heart set on Bradley and a defensive minded coach. However, getting to know more about Kelly and how incredibly high on him they are, I'm starting to feel a little excitement. If this guy has as great of a football mind as people say he does, he'll do right by the DC position. Can't wait to see how the rest of the staff fills out.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast