Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    vCash
    how bout in honor of new hiring of Chip Kelly, we return to Randall Cunningham era kelly green jerseys?
    Last edited by KiLLaHDiCe12; 01-17-2013 at 12:59 AM. Reason: fix sentence,OCD

vCash
    I was as shocked as most. I was hoping Bradley was our guy also. Now that I have had time to digest the new coaching hire. I give our FO kudos, they wanted Chip and waited, did there homework and got him. This is a big risk, big reward move. We are going to either hit a grand slam or strike out, either way our FO got the coach they wanted. Any coach hire would be a risk, but I think Kelly, is the next Harbaugh, a couple great years in college and a smooth successful transition to the NFL. Look at the 49ers, before Harbaugh arrived. Lets get excited and give Chip a chance. With a few FA addition, and some good picks this team has talent, just needs the right leader.

vCash
    Love the hire, happy chip kelly day

vCash
    The first mistake Chip would make is keeping Vick. I don't care what kind of offense the man brings, if we had to we could find a mobile QB for less than the 15 mil owed to Vick if we keep him. I don't know anybody has doubts about Foles. The guy played pretty solid in 7 games as a rookie who wasn't expected to start at all during the season and had a pretty bad team around him. Jackson hasn't been good the past 2 seasons, Maclins been "eh" and that leaves Avant and Cooper. Give him that healthy o-line and a playmaker, wether it's TE or WR, and he'll be just fine as our QB. Plus if we're gonna get a QB to at least give Foles some competition I would hope that pick isn't in the first 2 rounds. We have a lot more needs, bigger needs that QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KiLLaHDiCe12 View Post
    how bout in honor of new hiring of Chip Kelly, we return to Randall Cunningham era kelly green jerseys?
    everyone would love that. But the team is already committed to the midnight green jerseys for 2013. They can however look into it for 2014. I remember it was Lurie's now ex-wife who wanted the midnight green in the first place. But I think the healthy majority of fans would love to see the late 80's kelly green return.

If the team realizes how many new jersey/jacket/hat/shirt sales they'd get, they'd probably look into it lol

6. 01-17-2013, 07:21 AM
    Reason
    pics/uselessness

vCash
    chip KELLY Green?

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Chips Oregon offense requires a mobile qb. But we don't know what offense he is going to run here. He may tailor something to our personel. All I know is no Vick. I'd rather have Alex smith and that's saying something
    You guys got our coach (from Oregon) and some of the pre-mature twitter rumors are Kelly will inquire about Pryor (i'm a Raiders fan), As there may be no real options in the draft, even at number 4. He heavily recruited Pryor, unsuccessfully, to come to Oregon. so who knows.

Whoever ends up being your QB, you wanted a high octane offense, and your Ownership installed the "Chip"!! Good luck to Chip in the NFL ranks and Squash Dallas!!

Reggie's Rebuild!!

vCash
    time for all the rumors to begin!!

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    i think success will depend on the staff he has around him, because i truely do think he has well rounded great football mind, but i won't be suprised if we go 8-8 this year as we kinda rebuild an such so i hope none of you guys go hard on him, id give him atleast 3 years an if we havent made the playoffs i would be worried or atleast over 500.

vCash
    you guys think there's a certain player that will really break out because of the Kelly hiring?

vCash
    Jesus, Chip's press conference has so many media members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    I'm watching the Chip Kelly press conference right now. Feels good to have a head coach that talks like a normal person.

Briella Bounce

vCash
    This guys is really impressive. I like that he doesn't sugar coat anything.

FIRE ME!

“I don’t do five year plans — other organizations do, I guess.” - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Really impressive press conference. Chip came off great and its so refreshing to hear a coach give such thoughtful answers to questions. He talked about the importance of a coaching staff and also stressed adjusting scheme to personnel, which is again refreshing. If this press conference were a game, then Chip won by 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Two things that stood out in the press conference to me.

1.Lurie admitted that kelly did indeed flip flop.
    2.Kelly admitted he received advice from Andy Reid.

Appreciate the honesty.Also kudos to Reid staying classy.

I really chuckled when Kelly said he had some big shoes to fill.Nothing could be further from the truth in every sense of the word.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast