Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Sounds like Todd Grantham, DC of Georgia is a good candidate for the DC position right now. They were thinking about hiring him no matter who was the HC.

FIRE ME!

I dont do five year plans other organizations do, I guess. - Ruben Amaro Jr

vCash
    Few too many non NFL coaches for my liking.We shall see how it turns out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    Sounds like Todd Grantham, DC of Georgia is a good candidate for the DC position right now. They were thinking about hiring him no matter who was the HC.
    Hey atleast that'll mean we'll get the inside scoop on Jarvis Jones.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    Looks like Jarvis jones is all but certain. Would rather have star

vCash
    but Kelly will draft Geno....and cancel all of that out!

vCash
    Why would he take geno. Might as well keep foles. He'd have no motivation to draft geno

vCash
    I'm a daily visitor to this forum but rarely post. I love the up-to-the-second Eagle updates that I get here and that only my fellow green bleeding brothers can provide...

...but honestly, a huge contigent on this forum make me want to pull my nut hairs out in frustration. NOTHING PLEASES YOU.

You come here to ****** and moan about every move the Eagles make as though they are forever doomed to fail. You fools are depressing as hell. How can you possibly know that Chip Kelly will fail and that the "franchise will be set back 5 years"?? You dudes are laughable.

Kelly is an innovative (key word) offensive coach in a league that is proving, with every passing season, to be more and more offense-oriented. And oh yeah...we don't even know who the damn D Coordinator is yet! You assume we can't put together a smash mouth defense simply because Chip Kelly is our head coach...um, huh??? I think alot of guys on here like to cry because it's more sensational (and noticeable) to type something filled with piss and vinegar that to be optimistic about what might be.
    Last edited by Ace Rothstein; 01-16-2013 at 02:47 PM.

vCash
    According to Jeff McLane, the Eagles are switching to a 3-4 defense.

FIRE ME!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Rothstein View Post
    I'm a daily visitor to this forum but rarely post. I love the up-to-the-second Eagle updates that I get here and that only my fellow green bleeding brothers can provide...

...but honestly, a huge contigent on this forum make me want to pull my nut hairs out in frustration. NOTHING PLEASES YOU.

You come here to ****** and moan about every move the Eagles make as though they are forever doomed to fail. You fools are depressing as hell. How can you possibly know that Chip Kelly will fail and that the "franchise will be set back 5 years"?? You dudes are laughable.

Kelly is an innovative (key word) offensive coach in a league that is proving, with every passing season, to be more and more offense-oriented. And oh yeah...we don't even know who the damn D Coordinator is yet! You assume we can't put together a smash mouth defense simply because Chip Kelly is our head coach...um, huh??? I think alot of guys on here like to cry because it's more sensational (and noticeable) to type something filled with piss and vinegar that to be optimistic about what might be.
    This. Post more please! I've been saying this for years.

Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

vCash
    Can we trade front 7 players with the cowboys since they are switching to a 4-3

Have to take star now. Have to. Cox, star, jenkins is an amazing defensive line for a 3-4

vCash
    ew dont like the idea of switching to a 3-4

too hard to get a top quality NT while also having all these other needs

we would need at least one premier OLB and ILB added too

vCash
    LS, agreed. I love the 3-4 switch because it means they have to take Star Lotulelei. Love it.

FIRE ME!

vCash
    Draft star and it's a start. The d-line is set at that point. Then graham and Kendrick's are decent fits with graham being outside and Kendrick's being inside. For a year Ryan's can be a stop gap inside as well. Now you draft a rush backer in the 2nd and 3rd to compete with coke

It's not as big of a transition as people think. Assuming we get star

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    ew dont like the idea of switching to a 3-4

too hard to get a top quality NT while also having all these other needs

we would need at least one premier OLB and ILB added too
    I'm not positive, but I feel as if your OLB's in a 3-4 would be Graham(already said he'd love OLB in a 3-4) and Cole, with Kendricks-Ryans-Matthews all giving ILB a shot. Kendricks is better suited for the 3-4 while Ryans didn't adapt well in Houston.

FIRE ME!

vCash
    Great day to be an Eagles Fan.

I hope Chip has a bunch of great coaches lined up to come with!

Desean Jackson improving the Eagles Community Relations one stripper at a time . Dont be a hypocrite D, pay her even if she sucked last year!!!!

EAGLES FAN 4 LIFE !!!

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast