Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    There is no one available out there or in the draft that can run a a Chip Kelly offense better with his skills than Michael Vick right now.

vCash
    I'll like it if we still cut Vick and build the O around Foles and run a similar scheme to NE. If Vick is the guy...I hate the move..

“Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

vCash
    Just hope Vick is released swiftly so the keep Vick calls can be shut up nice and fast

vCash
    I think this can be a great great hire. Chip Kelly reminds me of Bellicheck has he constantly studies tape from what i read, he is a great Xs and Os, and he demands excellence. People said he needs a mobile QB to run his system, I dont think so. He said you form your offense around your player strengths. Whether he like Foles or not, I do believe he has to bring in another QB to compete. I think Chip's NFL offense is going to be more like the Patriots offense, up-tempo, spread out and quick passes

Lets go Knicks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Just hope Vick is released swiftly so the keep Vick calls can be shut up nice and fast
    I also wouldn't mind that either.

Honestly, I think Vick could do okay in Kelly's offense. That said, if it shuts everyone up, than just dump him.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldo922 View Post
    There is no one available out there or in the draft that can run a a Chip Kelly offense better with his skills than Michael Vick right now.
    I would rather start a mobile rookie than go with Vick another year simply setting the franchise back another year

The dance sucks lets not do it again.

vCash
    I hate this move. I hope I'm wrong, but I see visions of Bobby Petrino and Nick Saban rolling through my head right now.....

2 years before some college team is trying to woo him away from us?

Lights, Cameras, Jackson

vCash
    But OMG can you believe Chip came here even though EVERYONE hates our front office??!!! Man he must have said he'd come if we fire Howie...cause clearly Howie is the worst and no good coach will come here since we have Howie.

SARCASM!!!!

Good job Howie for getting your guy. Who knows if it'll work out, but they got their #1 guy and proved to everyone that us not signing anyone to this point had NOTHING to do with Howie and our FO!!!

“Too many people go through life complaining about their problems. I've always believed that if you took one tenth of the energy you put into complaining and applied it to solving the problem, you'd be surprised by how well things can work out.”

vCash
    Ugh, I hope he alters his offense to a similar style that Belichick is running up in New England. If that's the direction he goes, I love this move. If he tries to bring his college offense to this team I think we're in for a minimum of a 2 seasons before relevance.

vCash
    Better yet....be prepared.

NICK FOLES + our 4th to KC for the #1 overall and we draft GENO SMITH

hahahahaha oh brother

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    And probably a third straight year we will be disappointed.

I would much rather have Gus Bradley, optimistic for Kelly but I think he is a liar and a cheat so I am very skeptical...if he keeps Vick I hate him already.
    I disagree, I think this probably sets up a lovie Smith as a defensive coordinator because a coaching gig for him looks highly unlikely, not to mention we have a high pick and cap space to boot..

I think as long as were not depending on Vick at qb, I see big things for us but i'm just exited we got the guy they've wanted all along which is always a good thing. I mean I know its a high risk high reward type thing but as a fam you can only hope for the best

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoPo18 View Post
    But OMG can you believe Chip came here even though EVERYONE hates our front office??!!! Man he must have said he'd come if we fire Howie...cause clearly Howie is the worst and no good coach will come here since we have Howie.

SARCASM!!!!

Good job Howie for getting your guy. Who knows if it'll work out, but they got their #1 guy and proved to everyone that us not signing anyone to this point had NOTHING to do with Howie and our FO!!!
    Rotoworld brought up a good point: if Oregon is getting nailed with sanctions, things could have changed quickly for Kelly.

Who knows? But just as though completely and utterly blaming Howie before was wrong completely and utterly absolving him is as well, because, we just don't know.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Now...can't wait to see who comes in as DC. LOVIE PLEASE!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    I also wouldn't mind that either.

Honestly, I think Vick could do okay in Kelly's offense. That said, if it shuts everyone up, than just dump him.
    That's my biggest issue with it. He'll only do ok. Ok is the worst thing in professional sports. You either want to be really bad or really good. Vick would be delaying the inevitable yet again setting us back yet again

vCash
    I disagree... Yeah Vick is mobile and Athletic but Chip Kelly likes his QBs to make quick reads which Vick mightily struggles with, he hate his QB taken sacks which Vick takes a lot regardless if our line stinks or not, and he hates turnovers. I see Vick being released.

Lets go Knicks!

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast