Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: The Philadelphia Eagles Hiring Chip Kelly, As Head Coach, Your Opinion

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not Eagles Fan, Like

16 51.61%
  • Not Eagles Fan, Dislike

4 12.90%
  • Eagles Fan, Like

9 29.03%
  • Eagles Fan, Dislke

2 6.45%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    I like this move. Dream Team 2013-14?
    I just realized something. You're the Justinnum1 of the NFL forum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    I just realized something. You're the Justinnum1 of the NFL forum.

vCash
    LMAO This thread isnt even about chip kelly and how he will affect the eagles. Its a bash thread of how guys like chip kelly kill the FBS with "gimmick" offense..... WTF!? Chip will do alright if he integrates a pro-style offense with his offense!

vCash
    I wanted Kelly for the Bears but he never became an option. So I latched onto Trestman, who I am still stoked about. But damn this did piss me off a little bit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Damn!
    Never was an Eagle Fan Never will be, really respect Chip Kelly, but I hope he fails at Philly and goes back to Oregon.

vCash
    ^^^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenstater View Post
    i dont see it. i think he is a gimmick coach that works great in college that will not translate to the nfl( eveyone on his team is faster that the rest of the country, wont be the same in the pro). if that is his base offense( maybe it wont) in the pros those guys are gonna drop by the end of the year. he needs to adjust. hope im wrong caus ei have nothing against him or the eagles. better find a hell of a Defensive cordinator.
    Tell Colin Kaepernick and Robert Griffin their offenses are gimmicks, too, then. If you can catch them.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Anyone know the money numbers on the contract yet?

Not so bold prediction: Oregon will be getting slapped with sanctions soon. Has a Pete Carroll feel to it.

vCash
    1. IMO, Philly has everything they need to run Kelly's offense except a QB.

2. Vick is too brittle to run this type of offense.

2. If Kiffin can't figure out Kelly, he won't be able to figure out the Eagles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    LMAO This thread isnt even about chip kelly and how he will affect the eagles. Its a bash thread of how guys like chip kelly kill the FBS with "gimmick" offense..... WTF!? Chip will do alright if he integrates a pro-style offense with his offense!
    Let help you, he will fail! Simple enough?
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    Tell Colin Kaepernick and Robert Griffin their offenses are gimmicks, too, then. If you can catch them.
    I would if I could, respectifuuly of course; but 5-years from now we know, when you guys have moved on to more such future to fail Run First QBs.
    Wild West, Ag. community, Seasonal-Self Employed, Bachelor Degree, Broad Fields, Experiences, Creative-Open minded, Reality-People, Tom Hartmann&Dan Sileo 'Best Broadcasters, Expose-Take On Big Guys Taking Little Guys', So What-Whom tell? Fanship, NOT FANATIC; Quality, Critically examine, Thought out, learned, experienced, facilitated, diverse fields, proven, science, others have experienced, Report personal attacks, Off Topics or bully Topics, Don't like-ignore, still not like-ignore button.

vCash
    I'm just happy there will be a coach not bogged down by conventional wisdom. You score the first TD of the game, go for 2, why not? haha
    ALso I heard Colin Cowherd say he talked to people that know Kelly well and he says don't be surprised to see him get 2-3 cheap QBs late in the draft and focus everything on the defense.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789