Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: The Philadelphia Eagles Hiring Chip Kelly, As Head Coach, Your Opinion

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not Eagles Fan, Like

16 51.61%
  • Not Eagles Fan, Dislike

4 12.90%
  • Eagles Fan, Like

9 29.03%
  • Eagles Fan, Dislke

2 6.45%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    Dunno. New England has had a lot of success with a fast paced offense. Then again Vick is not Brady (or Cassell?????)
    a top 5 qb all-time might be the acceptation haha and even they dont go at the pace that Oregon did, they have the ability to slow it down when they need. does kelly know how to do that? im not so sure or if he does do his plays lose their effectiveness.an example might be paul westhead as a run and gun college coach who's high octane offense couldnt translate.

vCash
    Cleveland must be piiiisssseeeedddd

They were ready to bet the Farm on Kelly and he said he wanted to go back to school. Whoops
    Broncos be like:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Wow, wonder what changed his mind......
    NCAA sanctions.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Mmk, takes care of some of my checklist

vCash

Lightbulb Eagles hire Chip Kelly as head coach

Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    @mortreport Chip Kelly is the new coach of the Philadelphia Eagles, according to league sources. No announcement yet.

whaaaaaat?
    It is great for me, because I am tired of all these run first and easy, wide open and far more short passes QBs and small and thin skills players (may include QB) that these track offenses (including fast and easy decisions) drown CFB in and fail in The NFL, after few to 5-seasons.

vCash

Thumbs up With The Philadelphia Eagles Hiring Chip Kelly

It is great for me, because I am tired of all these run first and easy, wide open and far more short passes QBs and small and thin skills players (may include QB) that these track offenses (including fast and easy decisions) drown CFB in and fail in The NFL, after few to 5-seasons.

Just like the players they produce that fail in The NFL in droves, Chip Kelly when Head Coaching a NFL franchise with the needed skills players will fail and back in The NCAA FBS Division, in 3 -5-years.
    The question really is what FBS program will he return to?
    I know it is just wild guessing, but extremely interesting, like will Univ. of Oregon get him back?

vCash

Lightbulb With The Philadelphia Eagles Hiring Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post

Just like the players they produce that fail in The NFL in droves, Chip Kelly when Head Coaching a NFL franchise with the needed skills players will fail and back in The NCAA FBS Division, in 3 -5-years.
    I know it is just wild guessing, but extremely interesting, like will Univ. of Oregon get him back?
    Plus, ever since The Philadelphia Eagles took in with open arms (gave brand new big contact & babied him, with his selfish crying before starting) SC playing QB Michael 'Serial Dog Torturer & Murder' Vick, I been wish the worse of The Franchise & All Members.

vCash
    They need a QB now...

"Killer Instinct"

vCash

What!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteShark View Post

Do you speak English

I can't understand anything you're trying to say

"The time when there is no one there to feel sorry for you or to cheer for you is when a player is made".
    - Tim Duncan

*EAGLES (0-0)* SPURS (2-1) * PHILLIES (31-35)*

vCash
    if there was a dont care option id choose that one

vCash
    Should be interesting to see how their O performs

vCash
    I'll cut the guy some slack, he's gonna either have to adapt his offense or find a guy to run it (could take a year or two), so I won't be surprised by early stumbles. I didn't think Carroll would do as well when he took over Seattle, or that Harbaugh would do what he did so quickly with SF, so he'll get the benefit of the doubt in my eyes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    if there was a dont care option id choose that one
    Sounds like a true lions fans

vCash
    As a fan, I do like when my teams are bold and aggressive. I'd much rather go this route than the conventional retread option. Not to say coaches who fail or don't come up with the ultimate success in one place can't do it in another, but I just prefer my teams (in all sports) being bold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    I like this move. Dream Team 2013-14?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast