Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    If it ain't broke dont fix it and so far Clark and Howard compliment each other really well... I just hope when Pau comes back he can continue playing that defense that Clark has been playing. I doubt it though.

I would like to see D'Antoni ease Pau back into the starting lineup instead.
    my thoughts exactly and no way pau plays d like clark. Lakers with nash kobe clark howard= 2-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    What do you think we should with him if he does come back on thursday? Start him or bring him in off the bench? I think that if he is willing to do either, and promises to be assertive and aggressive, he should come off the bench.
    I would like him to come off the bench, but for several factors including his salary, name and supposed greatness, he'll most likely start. Although I think we all see that he's a better fit off the bench at the moment.

This is my 1,337th post. Soooo 1337 8)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    I agree that Pau is a 5. He's just not fast enough to stay with the 4's, like you said.
    At this point in his career, Pau is better as a 5. Just like Duncan (who was always a 5).

vCash
    http://blog.lakers.com/lakers/2013/0...sol-and-blake/

"He initially failed certain tests, such as card games to see how one’s mind reacts, but finally passed them and thus was able to resume some basketball activity today."

I guess those are the toughest 10% of the exam, after the (alleged) 90% that is made up of "how do you feel".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Surprised he found the strength to talk.

Shots have been fired ladies and gentlemen, I repeat, shots have been fired.

vCash
    Thats messed up, he got KOed pretty good

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    http://blog.lakers.com/lakers/2013/0...sol-and-blake/

"He initially failed certain tests, such as card games to see how one’s mind reacts, but finally passed them and thus was able to resume some basketball activity today."

I guess those are the toughest 10% of the exam, after the (alleged) 90% that is made up of "how do you feel".
    yep... he couldn't pass a card game for 10 days but could operate a motor vehicle...

keep making my case... this is getting fukn hilarious

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    watch out man... he will bore you to death with his keyboard
    Exactly, he acts like he knows everything about lakers when honestly almost everything he spews is just BS. I honestly couldn't care less what he thinks.
    #Tank Nation

Playin sorry for Jabari, Riggin for Wiggins, Recede for Embiid, Rest em for Exum

vCash
    If anything, have him come off the bench. **** the salary. If he can't contribute with the 1st team and continues to dwell, stick his *** on the bench and let him earn his way back into the lineup. Clark has filled that 4th/5th role better than he has.

Also, we don't really have that spark off the bench. Jamison looks like he's slowly progressing but doesn't seem like he's going to be the boost we need from our 6th man. For now, let Gasol gradually play his way back into form and provide that need for us.
    Last edited by STL Don; 01-16-2013 at 09:44 PM.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by STL Don View Post
    If anything, have him come off the bench. **** the salary. If he can't contribute with the 1st team and continues to dwell, stick his *** on the bench and let him earn his way back into the lineup. Clark has filled that 4th/5th role better than he has.

Also, we don't really have that spark off the bench. Jamison looks like he's slowly progressing but doesn't seem like he's going to be the boost we need from our 6th man. For now, let Gasol gradually play his way back into form and provide that need for us.
    From the article I linked to earlier:

The only question is whether Gasol will start or come off the bench. Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni said Tuesday night that Gasol would start when he returned, but Gasol said he and D'Antoni had talked about the possibility of coming off the bench as the star forward eases himself back into the lineup.

"We're talking about it," Gasol said of the possibility of coming off the bench. "We're talking about it with the head coach and the head trainer. I would always like to start and play 40 minutes, but that's probably not the best thing right now."

With Gasol out, Earl Clark has started the past three games, and in the past five games he has played more than 21 minutes per game. But Clark sat out practice Wednesday with flu-like symptoms. D'Antoni said he expects Clark to play Thursday.
    Sounds like they're working it out.

vCash
    Man O' man, does Pekovic and Williams for Pau, sound REAL good right about now... Earl Clark the starting 4, Pekovic the back-up to D12 and Williams the back-up to Metta, to quote Stu Lantz, "That'll be niiiice, real nice...".

vCash
    He'll be back for the Miami game, and he better come off the ****ing bench.
    This is all very funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mekedubs View Post
    Man O' man, does Pekovic and Williams for Pau, sound REAL good right about now... Earl Clark the starting 4, Pekovic the back-up to D12 and Williams the back-up to Metta, to quote Stu Lantz, "That'll be niiiice, real nice...".
    I remember when Pau was good enough for us to say that Pek + Williams was a terrible deal...

vCash
    Clark sat out today with flu-like symptoms? He better not get the flu for this game tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Clark sat out today with flu-like symptoms? He better not get the flu for this game tomorrow.
    Dont worry, he will play.
    Cant risk himself to Pau having a monster game jamison havin a good game and going back to the bottom of the bench, wich is his place.
    Do you all think orlando is stupid and had him there jsut because?

God i remember people thinking Smush parker was the real deal-. .
    ]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast