Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Dont worry, he will play.
    Cant risk himself to Pau having a monster game jamison havin a good game and going back to the bottom of the bench, wich is his place.
    Do you all think orlando is stupid and had him there jsut because?

    God i remember people thinking Smush parker was the real deal-. .
    ORL was the team we acquired Ariza from for Brian Cook. So yeah I do think that ORL is kinda stupid. They also traded Ryan Anderson for Gustavo Ayon.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,502
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Dont worry, he will play.
    Cant risk himself to Pau having a monster game jamison havin a good game and going back to the bottom of the bench, wich is his place.
    Do you all think orlando is stupid and had him there jsut because?

    God i remember people thinking Smush parker was the real deal-. .
    What a hater you are, that's ridiculous, Clark is one of our most active defender the last two weeks, a beast of athleticism, makes some smart plays on both ends, and your only wish is that he plays bad soon just to see your weak boyfriend pau not on the bench.

    Yesterday you wished Kobe was hit and had a concussion just to see how much time he would have missed on the court.

    You're definitely not a Lakers fan, go suck pau's nuts elsewhere.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,502
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    ORL was the team we acquired Ariza from for Brian Cook. So yeah I do think that ORL is kinda stupid. They also traded Ryan Anderson for Gustavo Ayon.
    Don't forget Dwight for basically afflalo,vucevic, and some weak draft picks

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,309
    vCash
    1500
    That trade isn't as bad as I thought it would be for ORL. Afflalo and Vucevic are solid. We will have to wait and see how they draft.

    All I know is that the Laker's 2017 1st they threw in is heavily protected and will turn into two 2nd round picks if they don't have give it in 2017.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    La Mirada, CA
    Posts
    1,286
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Dont worry, he will play.
    Cant risk himself to Pau having a monster game jamison havin a good game and going back to the bottom of the bench, wich is his place.
    Do you all think orlando is stupid and had him there jsut because?

    God i remember people thinking Smush parker was the real deal-. .
    You are truly amazing.....in the worst way possible.....

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    379
    vCash
    1500
    Crooner being xenophobic?

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,502
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    That trade isn't as bad as I thought it would be for ORL. Afflalo and Vucevic are solid. We will have to wait and see how they draft.

    All I know is that the Laker's 2017 1st they threw in is heavily protected and will turn into two 2nd round picks if they don't have give it in 2017.
    solid, yes but can they carry orlando to the Finals like Dwight did by himself? Hell no.

    And the upcoming draft is already projected as weak, whatever they get, I highly doubt it will be anything close to Dwight's value.

    Basically they got no franchise player for one of the 5 most dominant player of the league.

    It's a fail.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    solid, yes but can they carry orlando to the Finals like Dwight did by himself? Hell no.

    And the upcoming draft is already projected as weak, whatever they get, I highly doubt it will be anything close to Dwight's value.

    Basically they got no franchise player for one of the 5 most dominant player of the league.

    It's a fail.
    You may be right, but I think it's too early to tell how that trade will turn out for ORL. If they have good management they should be fine. It certainly seems they overlooked Earl Clark's ability.

    I just really like the guy. His scoring will definitely go down, but he really does a lot for this team and is a great glue guy to help patch this team together.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,502
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    You may be right, but I think it's too early to tell how that trade will turn out for ORL. If they have good management they should be fine. It certainly seems they overlooked Earl Clark's ability.

    I just really like the guy. His scoring will definitely go down, but he really does a lot for this team and is a great glue guy to help patch this team together.
    Clark has some great athletic abilities, he's active on defense and makes some smart moves on offense, sometimes he just fall in love with his jumpshot, but overall he's a pleasant surprise.

    Ariza 2.0

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    3,526
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    Saw who started the thread, didn't even bother to read.
    Then why comment?

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,788
    vCash
    1500
    I am interested to see how effective Pau will be during tomorrow night's game against Miami. He's been out quite a while and I am sure his conditioning isn't where it should be. If he can give us 20 to 25 quality mins. and hit the boards and knock down the open jumper, it will help the team tremendously. I am hoping he can give us something like 14 pts and 10 rebs tomorrow along with a few blks and a few assists.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

    Bring Back the Zen Master.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    2,069
    vCash
    1500
    Crooner, you should know that common sense isn't so common...Especially in this neck of the woods.

    Thanks for posting man. Nothing that most of us didn't already suspect. Looking forward to seeing him back.
    [SIGPIC]

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    20,807
    vCash
    1500
    Pau is soft as a tissue, dont care what this report says.

    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Its not bout to win, is bout showing them the TRUTH they wont recognize it, but simply stating the truth just exposes them as the stupid morons they are, in the light of any reasonable person.
    This statement is hard to swallow from a guy who is known to be biased about this particular topic. Ones reasonability is relative and is shaped over time. Although I agree that it is ridiculous to think that Gasol is delaying his return maliciously, I do question this self absorbed position you have taken.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •