Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Dont worry, he will play.
    Cant risk himself to Pau having a monster game jamison havin a good game and going back to the bottom of the bench, wich is his place.
    Do you all think orlando is stupid and had him there jsut because?

God i remember people thinking Smush parker was the real deal-. .
    ORL was the team we acquired Ariza from for Brian Cook. So yeah I do think that ORL is kinda stupid. They also traded Ryan Anderson for Gustavo Ayon.

vCash
    Cant risk himself to Pau having a monster game jamison havin a good game and going back to the bottom of the bench, wich is his place.

What a hater you are, that's ridiculous, Clark is one of our most active defender the last two weeks, a beast of athleticism, makes some smart plays on both ends, and your only wish is that he plays bad soon just to see your weak boyfriend pau not on the bench.

Yesterday you wished Kobe was hit and had a concussion just to see how much time he would have missed on the court.

You're definitely not a Lakers fan, go suck pau's nuts elsewhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    ORL was the team we acquired Ariza from for Brian Cook. So yeah I do think that ORL is kinda stupid. They also traded Ryan Anderson for Gustavo Ayon.
    Don't forget Dwight for basically afflalo,vucevic, and some weak draft picks

vCash
    That trade isn't as bad as I thought it would be for ORL. Afflalo and Vucevic are solid. We will have to wait and see how they draft.

All I know is that the Laker's 2017 1st they threw in is heavily protected and will turn into two 2nd round picks if they don't have give it in 2017.

vCash

You are truly amazing.....in the worst way possible.....

vCash
    Crooner being xenophobic?

vCash
    That trade isn't as bad as I thought it would be for ORL. Afflalo and Vucevic are solid. We will have to wait and see how they draft.

All I know is that the Laker's 2017 1st they threw in is heavily protected and will turn into two 2nd round picks if they don't have give it in 2017.
    solid, yes but can they carry orlando to the Finals like Dwight did by himself? Hell no.

And the upcoming draft is already projected as weak, whatever they get, I highly doubt it will be anything close to Dwight's value.

Basically they got no franchise player for one of the 5 most dominant player of the league.

It's a fail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    solid, yes but can they carry orlando to the Finals like Dwight did by himself? Hell no.

And the upcoming draft is already projected as weak, whatever they get, I highly doubt it will be anything close to Dwight's value.

Basically they got no franchise player for one of the 5 most dominant player of the league.

It's a fail.
    You may be right, but I think it's too early to tell how that trade will turn out for ORL. If they have good management they should be fine. It certainly seems they overlooked Earl Clark's ability.

I just really like the guy. His scoring will definitely go down, but he really does a lot for this team and is a great glue guy to help patch this team together.

vCash
    You may be right, but I think it's too early to tell how that trade will turn out for ORL. If they have good management they should be fine. It certainly seems they overlooked Earl Clark's ability.

I just really like the guy. His scoring will definitely go down, but he really does a lot for this team and is a great glue guy to help patch this team together.
    Clark has some great athletic abilities, he's active on defense and makes some smart moves on offense, sometimes he just fall in love with his jumpshot, but overall he's a pleasant surprise.

Ariza 2.0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers+Giants View Post
    Saw who started the thread, didn't even bother to read.
    Then why comment?

vCash
    I am interested to see how effective Pau will be during tomorrow night's game against Miami. He's been out quite a while and I am sure his conditioning isn't where it should be. If he can give us 20 to 25 quality mins. and hit the boards and knock down the open jumper, it will help the team tremendously. I am hoping he can give us something like 14 pts and 10 rebs tomorrow along with a few blks and a few assists.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Crooner, you should know that common sense isn't so common...Especially in this neck of the woods.

Thanks for posting man. Nothing that most of us didn't already suspect. Looking forward to seeing him back.
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    Pau is soft as a tissue, dont care what this report says.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    Its not bout to win, is bout showing them the TRUTH they wont recognize it, but simply stating the truth just exposes them as the stupid morons they are, in the light of any reasonable person.
    This statement is hard to swallow from a guy who is known to be biased about this particular topic. Ones reasonability is relative and is shaped over time. Although I agree that it is ridiculous to think that Gasol is delaying his return maliciously, I do question this self absorbed position you have taken.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234