Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Terry hates to drive... He loves to pull up everytime... That should have been a drive with either an and 1 or a 2 shot shot foul...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

vCash
    Even in the NBA there's such a thing as hump day... Come on boys gotta get past Wednesday with a win...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    Ken Mauer could be an extra in The Walking Dead...

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    Lol celtics shooting 48 percent yet 6-14 from the line make your free throws

vCash
    these guys blow. watching it on gamecast, every shot they have taken has been a miss. how ****ing pathetic

vCash
    Pierce playing hero ball can be so aggravating.

vCash
    I know it's easy to point these things out while sitting at home, but my god. stop shooting.

Doc is not doing his job tonight

vCash
    Little regress tonight... Gotta dig deep for this one...

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    The thing that's great is pierce is playing like **** which seems to happen most of the times I see gamecast but yet he's still out there playing maybe green should go in

vCash
    Last chance now... Nice defense by Green...

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post
    I know it's easy to point these things out while sitting at home, but my god. stop shooting.

I don't think he is comfortable with this roster yet.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by celtics 34 View Post
    The thing that's great is pierce is playing like **** which seems to happen most of the times I see gamecast but yet he's still out there playing maybe green should go in
    When Pierce is on the bench to end the game it's because Doc threw out the towel...

Reggie Lewis

vCash
    This one is on Doc.
    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI 14m  More
    SI: Statistics suggest Joel Embiid will fully recover from foot surgery. But it could be 9-12 months before he plays http://bit.ly/1qwZuIB

vCash
    71 points against the hornets? austins birthday today?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xk4 View Post

Easily the worst coached game by Doc this year. Atrocious. I think he was a spectator tonight, just watching his son. Losing the whole game, but he waits to bring Pierce back in with 5:31 left in the 4th?? AHHHHHH!

We needed offense badly so he should have went to Barbosa at some point. Lee has done NOTHING in this game and deserved a warm seat on the bench.

This is why we never get respect from the league and critics. We can run off 6 wins but then we can't win at home against the worst team in the West, with their best player sitting.

"Stats are for losers. The final score is for winners." - Bill Belichick

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast