Great performance tonight

vCash
    at tonight

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    He is not a weak link. He is a second year player, with more than all-star potential.
    No. Just no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    No. Just no.
    In his rookie season Klay Thompson averaged 12.5 points per game, on 10.9 shots per game. That translates to about 1.14 points per shot. Compare that to Reggie Millers rookie season, where he averaged 10 points per game, on 7.6 shots per game. That translates to about 1.31 points per shot. In his second season Klay Thompson has averaged 15.8 points per game, on 14.1 shots per game. That translates to about 1.12 points per shot. Compare that to Reggie Millers second season, where he averaged 16 points per game, on 11.2 shots per game. That translates to about 1.42 points per shot.

Klay Thompson shot .414% on three's in his rookie season, Reggie Miller shot .355% on three's in his rookie season. Klay Thompson is shooting .404% on three's in his second season, Reggie Miller shot .402% on three's in his second season.

Klay Thompson averaged 2 assist per game in his rookie season, Reggie Miller averaged 1.6 assist per game in his rookie season. Klay Thompson is averaging 2.6 assist per game in his second season, Reggie Miller averaged 3.1 assist per game in his second season.

And there minutes were almost identical as well. Their stats are pretty much even across the board, so all you Klay Thompson haters look like idiots.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    ok so now im worried. they kept saying that steph curry was sitting out for precautionary reasons. last time they said that was last yr when infact the team was tanking. it appeared as though the team was tanking last night. it really didnt even look like they were trying. im wondering if the players got some news that andrew bogut will not be returning this season and now they are on a mission to save the lotto pick from utah. this is what mark jackson has been known for every year hes been a coach.

also... mibs it doesnt matter what stats klay put up as a rookie... when the team was in full tank mode. the objective of the game is to win.... not put up individual stats. if your great stats arent impacting your teams winning... then whats the point? to have better stats than reggie miller (who went to the playoffs and played a tough boston team very well in the first round)
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Yup they're tanking again this year

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    ok so now im worried. they kept saying that steph curry was sitting out for precautionary reasons. last time they said that was last yr when infact the team was tanking. it appeared as though the team was tanking last night. it really didnt even look like they were trying. im wondering if the players got some news that andrew bogut will not be returning this season and now they are on a mission to save the lotto pick from utah. this is what mark jackson has been known for every year hes been a coach.

also... mibs it doesnt matter what stats klay put up as a rookie... when the team was in full tank mode. the objective of the game is to win.... not put up individual stats. if your great stats arent impacting your teams winning... then whats the point? to have better stats than reggie miller (who went to the playoffs and played a tough boston team very well in the first round)
    UHHHH what about reggie playing against boston?? that's weird...

vCash
    In his rookie season Klay Thompson averaged 12.5 points per game, on 10.9 shots per game. That translates to about 1.14 points per shot. Compare that to Reggie Millers rookie season, where he averaged 10 points per game, on 7.6 shots per game. That translates to about 1.31 points per shot. In his second season Klay Thompson has averaged 15.8 points per game, on 14.1 shots per game. That translates to about 1.12 points per shot. Compare that to Reggie Millers second season, where he averaged 16 points per game, on 11.2 shots per game. That translates to about 1.42 points per shot.

Klay Thompson shot .414% on three's in his rookie season, Reggie Miller shot .355% on three's in his rookie season. Klay Thompson is shooting .404% on three's in his second season, Reggie Miller shot .402% on three's in his second season.

Klay Thompson averaged 2 assist per game in his rookie season, Reggie Miller averaged 1.6 assist per game in his rookie season. Klay Thompson is averaging 2.6 assist per game in his second season, Reggie Miller averaged 3.1 assist per game in his second season.

And there minutes were almost identical as well. Their stats are pretty much even across the board, so all you Klay Thompson haters look like idiots.
    HONESTLY...as I read this I thought you were saying how Thompson hasn't improved AT ALL and has actually gotten worse in some of his statistics compared to Reggie Miller's and I would've agreed, then you all of a sudden go and compare Klay Thompson to Reggie Miller hahaha....you just pointed out the obvious fact that Klay Thompson hasn't improved since his first season really and that Reggie Miller improved immensely from year 1 to year 2...please never compare Klay to Reggie (one of the GOATS) EVER AGAIN. And if you do so, use some better stats that don't point out how much Reggie improved from year 1 to year 2 as opposed to Klay not improving for ****. Thank you. Go learn how to write a paper with some information that will actually make sense to the reader instead of having them question it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    HONESTLY...as I read this I thought you were saying how Thompson hasn't improved AT ALL and has actually gotten worse in some of his statistics compared to Reggie Miller's and I would've agreed, then you all of a sudden go and compare Klay Thompson to Reggie Miller hahaha....you just pointed out the obvious fact that Klay Thompson hasn't improved since his first season really and that Reggie Miller improved immensely from year 1 to year 2...please never compare Klay to Reggie (one of the GOATS) EVER AGAIN. And if you do so, use some better stats that don't point out how much Reggie improved from year 1 to year 2 as opposed to Klay not improving for ****. Thank you. Go learn how to write a paper with some information that will actually make sense to the reader instead of having them question it.
    Just cause your a dumbass idiot, doesn't mean everyone else is.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    cool it guys...please

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    This forum resorts to a lot of name calling.

vCash
    name calling is considered flaming..and should thus be reported right?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    on a lighter note..klay needs to develop a killer instinct and just yamm it everytime he drives in..ala blake griffin

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Lol you're the guy who compared Klay Thompson to Reggie Miller dude...ANYWAY...Lebron James, arguably the best player of all time, averaged about 1.29 points per shot in his second season...does that mean Klay Thompson was almost as efficient as him? hahah dude you calling me a dumbass idiot is so far off base. I've seen and done more than you probably ever will in your life. Your wannabe "thug life". Go get a degree from a college and take advanced writing composition classes like I have then come at me with your name calling MIBS. I guarantee your instructor would tell you to re-write your paper or re-word it because your **** is bunk dude...

vCash
    cool your jets

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast