Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should make the HOF this year?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gary Payton

35 94.59%
  • Tim Hardaway

15 40.54%
  • Mitch Richmond

13 35.14%
  • Benard King

17 45.95%
  • Jerry Krause

0 0%
  • Jerry Tarkanian

1 2.70%
  • George McGinnis

2 5.41%
  • Maurice Cheeks

8 21.62%
  • Bob “Slick” Leonard

0 0%
  • Vlade Divac

10 27.03%
  • Sarunas Marciulionis

3 8.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I only threw Gallis in there because hes American. JK. I just dont know enough about Oscar to have an opinion on him. Whereas Nikos is pretty memorable because of his matchups with MJ. If you strongly feel that hes a better player than Nikos than I will yield to your expertise here.

McGinnis was a star in the ABA but didn't quite live up to that in the NBA. Solid player, but unless we count ABA championships, I dont see whats so remarkable about his career. Fringle All-Star who had very little team success. Thats not an NBA HOF career, if he makes it, it will be because of the ABA.
    Aba counts, didnt Mel Daniels make the hof? and he was not a better aba `player.

aso for Oscar, well Gallis > Oscar, Epi ( who should be nominatedd one of this eyars, was selected best euro player of the 80s, yes over petrovic and sabonis) > Oscar.

BUT, the thing is None in this world has scored more PRO points than the dude, he is a legend in fiba basket, i actually dont like it and consider him on the Iverson style of players, but we all know THAT kind of players end up getting in because of it.
    His shooting mechanincs were on par with Bird i ahve to recognise , the rest of his game was meh tough, had he accepted to get into the nba he woudl actually have been Larrys Homeless man version.

vCash
    I went with Payton, King, and Richmond.

vCash
    the glove w/o question.....hardaway and richmond are borderline hall of famers...and kings was suppose to be inducted a long time ago

vCash
    I am a big Sidney Moncrief supporter. I think he should be in. The other guys besides GP are all borderline, but I would go GP, Hardaway, Divac, Cheeks, and King.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12