Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Damn!! your trying hard to get my attention aren't you.. Ok, hey there buddy!!
    Sup man how the Lakers doin

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    ... go on ahead?

kobe is good, an a phenomenal player, but hes no durant or melo.
    so lets stop pretending.

bottom line is if lebron guards kobe, and kobe guards lebron on thursday,

we all know lebron is gonna get the better end of it. Simple as that. sorry if that hurts your feelings.
    On nooo!! A prime sf/pf getting the better of a 17 year vet. Say I ain't so.

vCash
    This doesn't surprise me because Kobe has always been good at defending smaller players. I remember back to when Kobe was put on Allen Iverson and did a good job on him...

What I want to see is how Kobe handles guarding a guy who works from the post and is bigger.

vCash
    the thing i find funniest about all of this is... all the kobe haters are comparing kobe to the likes of lebron and durant and melo, these guys are at least 6-7 years younger than kobe and in their primes (durant is almost there) kobe is old guys and is leading the league in scoring, when they are 34 we shall see how good they and there teams are, kobe in his 17th season is holding his own against some of the worlds best ATHLETES in durant and lebron, not to mention the fact that they are both at least 3 inches taller than kobe, does anyone not remember that? if kobe was 6"11 like durant sure kobe could shoot over anyone in the league (still) because at 6'6 he used to be able to do it when he was young

vCash
    Kobe has done a terrific job guarding the best guards on opposing teams lately. I am certain he will be guarding Wade and Ray Allen Thursday. Lebron will probably see Metta and Clark most of the time. It was said Kobe wants to may it difficult on the best guards on the opposing teams. The forwards will be guarded by Metta or Clark. Just to get that out there for all the girls bickering in this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    On nooo!! A prime sf/pf getting the better of a 17 year vet. Say I ain't so.
    exactly! no one can stop lebron? at all... so why are people so stoked that kobe cant completely shut him down? stupid heat fans... all you have to do is shut every other person on the heat down (pretty easy considering) and let lebron have his game, 1 dude is not gonna beat 5 many games *see 05'-06' kobe* lebron isnt that great of a scorer he needs his teammates taking pressure off of him to get his easiest looks, if we lock down everyone but lebron and let the likes of MWP and maybe clark just beat on lebron all game, they can def be beat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    exactly! no one can stop lebron? at all... so why are people so stoked that kobe cant completely shut him down? stupid heat fans... all you have to do is shut every other person on the heat down (pretty easy considering) and let lebron have his game, 1 dude is not gonna beat 5 many games *see 05'-06' kobe* lebron isnt that great of a scorer he needs his teammates taking pressure off of him to get his easiest looks, if we lock down everyone but lebron and let the likes of MWP and maybe clark just beat on lebron all game, they can def be beat
    Why is a Lakers fan dissing Heat fans when Lakers fans are clearly the minority.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    haters gon' hate
    VIVA CROONER!

vCash
    Captain crunchtime colby bb gun she says stop should i stop brian aka the black mamba the gratest aka my sigpic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    Sup man how the Lakers doin
    2-0 vs the dubs

vCash
    The minority in what? Just curious because I couldn't follow what you were referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    Why is a Lakers fan dissing Heat fans when Lakers fans are clearly the minority.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Captain crunchtime colby bb gun she says stop should i stop brian aka the black mamba the gratest aka my sigpic
    Lakers fans embarrass me
    I'm a Lakers fan...BUT:

1) No I don't think Kobe > MJ

2) No I don't think LeBron sucks.

3) No I don't think it's funny to continuously make jokes about Charles Osborne.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanG View Post
    That was a very good move by D'Antoni.

I actually want Clark to start even if Pau comes back because the defense looks much better with him.
    It had nothing to do with D'Antoni. Have you followed the Lakers the past 13 years? Bryant takes it upon himself when the team needs a spark/crucial win to guard the opponents best 1 or 3.
    Last edited by TheMoneyTeam; 01-16-2013 at 02:07 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitemamba33 View Post
    Lakers fans embarrass me
    I thought it was a pretty creative string of words. Made me chuckle a little. "she says stop should i stop" LOL

vCash
    It will be fun to see who is guarding LBJ after he has as much mileage on his body as Kobe currently does. How many more years do I have to wait for that?
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast