Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Stop pretending like you watch Laker games. I dont remeber Kobe sitting an entire 4th quarter..
    Getting benched in the 4th doesn't even matter. Lebron gets benched in 4th and he ***** on Kobe day and day out.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Soo much profanity

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Makes so much sense to sit the second best player.. Your guys are jokes. Usually, if your bench brings you back, you put the starters back in. Wade so NO time in the 4th.
    CP3 is our best player and we benched him a few times over the years. Im sure its happened to Kobe at least once. It happens, why are you trying to turn mountains out of mole hills? Do you hate Wade that much?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    Getting benched in the 4th doesn't even matter. Lebron gets benched in 4th and he ***** on Kobe day and day out.
    Damn!! your trying hard to get my attention aren't you.. Ok, hey there buddy!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    CP3 is our best player and we benched him a few times over the years. Im sure its happened to Kobe at least once. It happens, why are you trying to turn mountains out of mole hills? Do you hate Wade that much?
    Love Wade

vCash
    Stop pretending like you watch Laker games. I dont remeber Kobe sitting an entire 4th quarter..
    It wasn't an entire 4th...didn't say it was. It still was a crucial part of the game, a game in which he played poorly, and Brown put in the lineup he felt was best.

My point stands.

Stars, of all kinds, have bad games. Stars, of all kinds, get benched. Wade got benched for ONE FOURTH QUARTER, and you are using it as an indictment of his entire game. That is ridiculous. I don't single out the single worst game or worst moment of a player and use that to prove anything. It's an anomaly.

Again, I don't know why I bother with you. It's like arguing with a 4 year old about Santa Clause...you're never going to change you mind or ever think rationally about certain things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    It wasn't an entire 4th...didn't say it was. It still was a crucial part of the game, a game in which he played poorly, and Brown put in the lineup he felt was best.

My point stands.

Stars, of all kinds, have bad games. Stars, of all kinds, get benched. Wade got benched for ONE FOURTH QUARTER, and you are using it as an indictment of his entire game. That is ridiculous. I don't single out the single worst game or worst moment of a player and use that to prove anything. It's an anomaly.

Again, I don't know why I bother with you. It's like arguing with a 4 year old about Santa Clause...you're never going to change you mind or ever think rationally about certain things.
    Stop wasting your time. Only reason I get into with you guys is because I seem to hurt your feelings all the time. Just pretend like im not here..

vCash
    Love Wade
    Just like you love Duncan ehh

vCash
    Stop wasting your time. Only reason I get into with you guys is because I seem to hurt your feelings all the time. Just pretend like im not here..
    Indeed, you are a phenomenal troll!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Indeed, you are a phenomenal troll!
    lol@ name calling. Im sorry I made you so mad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Just like you love Duncan ehh
    No

vCash
    is it confirmed nickdymez is a troll?

and chronz, can you post kobe's stats with lebron guarding him? i dont know where to find it, but that sounds interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kntresistheheat View Post
    Well, buckle up Kobe. You got to guard wade or bron next.
    Wade Lebron

vCash
    lol@ name calling. Im sorry I made you so mad
    He called a spade a spade. You said you trolled, he acknowledged it.

But concerning this kids other point, why are you two bothering to respond with a real argument? He is clearly a basketball infant + homer + baiter, this shouldn't concern your time. He can't comprehend or be bothered with any rational debate, hence the brushing aside of the comments.

@ the OP (also often clueless to what's going on, so I'll help him out), Kobe has indeed been terrible defensively all year. I don't think there's a true fan/scout who would tell you differently, but D'Antoni asked him to step up and start taking on the opposing teams best offensive guard (based on his defensive shutdown a couple nights ago for a stretch), and Kobe accepted. Actually not only did he accept, but he played great on both ends; played both ways, and they won. Imagine that.

Can he keep it up on both ends? Doubtful, but he's Kobe, so I can't say I'd be surprised.

vCash
    moreso, who cares what brandon jennings says? he is garbage. the dude shoots 40.8%. id HOPE kobe can guard an extremely undersized SG who can't pass. not impressed at all.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast