Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    You gonna answer my question? Or do you only want to talk about advanced stats
    You never answer mine, but it seems this post has done it for you.

LMFAO Advanced stats are more advanced versions of the stats your threatening to look up.

So yea look up whatever the **** you want, chances are its going to be immensely more flawed analysis considering your stuck in the stone age.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    You never answer mine, but it seems this post has done it for you.

LMFAO Advanced stats are more advanced versions of the stats your threatening to look up.

So yea look up whatever the **** you want, chances are its going to be immensely more flawed analysis considering your stuck in the stone age.
    Didnt i tell you to run along?

vCash
    Kobe was never
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    Are any of the players you mentioned leading the leage in scoring while shooting over 50%??? I'll wait...
    Sorry but nobody gives two ***** about numbers like PPG but ignorant Lakers fans. KD is much better than Kobe at pretty much everything and is basically a giant humble Kobe who can shoot 3's rebound and play D. Kobe's shooting below 48% btw so before you go saying random **** like a typical Lakers fan maybe you could actually check his stats first. KD is so much better than Kobe on each side of the floor plus he's humble where Kobe calls out his teammates as the reason for losing games. I'd take Melo over him any day in the world as well.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    Because its in the best interest of the team. Its happened with CP3, are you really that stupid that you would claim an MVP candidate isnt a top player because of that benching?

I mean you Nickdymez and all but even that is tooooooooo low, even for the likes of you
    lmfao!! The best interest of the team to sit a top 10 player?? hahahahahhaha

vCash
    Nicki isn't looking up anything.

He just says **** without any semblance of an argument or logic, makes fun of you/laughs at you when you disagree, and then expects people to believe and agree with him.

vCash
    Are any of the players you mentioned leading the leage in scoring while shooting over 50%??? I'll wait...
    so 47.8 is apparently above 50%? amazing.
    what other stuff you have cooking in that brain of yours.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    lol.. this is too funny.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    The team, with primarily the bench players out there, made a huge run late in the game. Spo continued to play the hot hands. Like Chronz pointed out with Paul, this isn't unprecedented. Melo has been benched in 4th quarters. Dwight has on occasion. Rose was last year. Mike Brown benched Kobe in the 4th a few times last year...Kobe even *****ed about it.

Are all those players not top 10 players because they were benched ONCE in a 4th quarter?

Get out of here...

vCash
    Didnt i tell you to run along?
    Yea but your nickdymez.

Ignoring the point made about Chris Paul?

LMFAO DYMZING

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    The team, with primarily the bench players out there, made a huge run late in the game. Spo continued to play the hot hands. Like Chronz pointed out with Paul, this isn't unprecedented. Melo has been benched in 4th quarters. Dwight has on occasion. Rose was last year. Mike Brown benched Kobe in the 4th a few times last year...Kobe even *****ed about it.

Are all those players not top 10 players because they were benched ONCE in a 4th quarter?

Get out of here...

LMFAO!! STATS??? !!

Prepping you for the post, be ready for his onslaught of wisdom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    so 47.8 is apparently above 50%? amazing.
    what other stuff you have cooking in that brain of yours.
    Hahahaha this is what I was saying this kid just saying random ****.

#wankfortiggins

vCash

Get out of here...
    Stop pretending like you watch Laker games. I dont remeber Kobe sitting an entire 4th quarter.. Of a close game
    Last edited by nickdymez; 01-16-2013 at 12:04 PM.

vCash
    LMFAO!! STATS??? !!

Prepping you for the post, be ready for his onslaught of wisdom
    Makes so much sense to sit the second best player on the team.. You guys are jokes. Usually if your bench brings you back, you put the starters back in. Wade saw NO time in the 4th.

vCash
    Nicki isn't looking up anything.

He just says **** without any semblance of an argument or logic, makes fun of you/laughs at you when you disagree, and then expects people to believe and agree with him.
    Agreed, he doesn't even look up facts revolving his favorite player (Duncan)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast