Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    Love Vogelbach, but I think the Cubs would be best off waiting until he's in AA to trade him because by then he could have more value. He may end up a DH but the guy is a complete hitter.
    U a cubs fan? i think Vogelbach projects better than rizzo

vCash
    I certainly don't, atleast not right now. You are comparing a guy in Low-A to one who has had success at the upper levels of the minors and in the MLB. We'll see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ai. View Post
    i certainly don't, atleast not right now. You are comparing a guy in low-a to one who has had success at the upper levels of the minors and in the mlb. We'll see.
    projects

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jn6474 View Post
    U a cubs fan? i think Vogelbach projects better than rizzo
    Nope, but I do love both. I think it's unfair to say Vogelbach projects to be better. Vogelbach walks more and has more power, but Rizzo is more proven and is an above average defender. I think Vogelbach will be below average in the field. Still he's very far away which is why i would be surprised to see him traded.

vCash
    I'm a Cubs fan. I don't see Vogelbach moving right now unless it's in a package for a top tier talent. He's very projectable and the scouts seem to love his bat. If he moves, I don't think it'll be a prospect-prospect type deal.

vCash
    Vogelbach has nice power but he's fat and terrible defensively. Teams don't acquire players like that until they're proven at the Major League level. In order for him to be worth anything he's going to have to be a top 20 hitter in baseball - and that's a tall order.

vCash
    In his defense he's keeping conditioning as a priority and I heard not so terrible things about his defense this year. Still see him as a DH in terms of his best place though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12