Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    good move now a OC and away we gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Romo2Austin View Post
    Clarence Hill Twitter
    I ****ing love to hear that.

vCash
    That possible Kenny Vaccaro pick is looking pretty good now with the Tampa 2

vCash
    ^ think they will look to go DE now, need another one. Really dont think Spencer is going to be coming back. They could get Eric Reid in second round
    DALLAS COWBOYS 2-1 (BIG YEAR COMING FOR DEFENSE)

Mavs 0-0
    Monta Ellis + Dirk + Calderon + Rick = Best Monta you will see

vCash
    ^^ yea and I like Eric Reid much more than vaccaro

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Romo2Witten82 View Post
    ^ think they will look to go DE now, need another one. Really dont think Spencer is going to be coming back. They could get Eric Reid in second round
    I'd be happy with Eric Reid. Friends with Mo Claiborne maybe they'll complement each other but let's be real Reid and Vaccaro won't be around in the second round. Early second at best!

vCash
    I think this is going to be a pretty smart pickup. hes got the weapons, and hopefully in this draft we can find another DE, probably in the first round.

Really think he can help us generate turnovers and I can't wait to watch Sean Lee running all over the field.

Mavs 0-0

vCash
    Varccaro is deff first round, but I've seen several mock drafts where Reid can fall to us.

Mavs 0-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stensley View Post
    I don't think we have the safeties to play cover 2 and our corners are suited to play press coverage not zone and you're going to make ware a down lineman....stupid, very stupid!
    We did not have the right NT playing in the 3-4, and we dont have the right safeties for any kind of defense lol..

Im kinda starting to like this the more i think about it.

vCash
    We just needed an upgrade at the dline and maybe safeties.... why the hell are we scrapping the 3-4... With Lee and Carter back, the defense would have been instantly better anyway. Now, they have to start over and learn a completely different system? It might be just enough for us to lose enough games for the "learning curve" to go 8-8 again and for JG to make some excuse and how it's about getting better each and every game or whatever robotic poor man's Tony Robbins cliche he spouts.

vCash
    What we needed to change was:

GM
    Head coach
    o-line
    dline
    safeties

maybe even defensive coordinator....but not change to a new scheme!!!!! Just get some guru that can improve on the existing scheme. argh. We're becoming like the Cubs fans, Bills fans or Jets fans....just keep getting dirt pie every season.

vCash
    Spencer is gone. Osi opposite side of Ware. There is the Troy connection. I am starting to get excited about this change. Kiffin is going to.put what is left of his heart in this. If Brooks is right, then he will not rest and completely remodel this D. Our S will be good. We get Church back along with Johnson. We need O-Line help too bad to draft a S @ #1. I can't wait to see who he will bring in for his position coaches.

vCash
    Dallas has to address the D-Line in the 1st round, no doubt about it now.

vCash
    Are we forgetting about the huge contract Church signed?? As much as I'd love to draft one of those to safety's, we not getting em.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaSmoke View Post
    Are we forgetting about the huge contract Church signed?? As much as I'd love to draft one of those to safety's, we not getting em.
    4 years $12 million, $4 million guaranteed... That's not really a huge contract and we would probably be replacing sensabaugh.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast