Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

New OC

Jason wants to Keep calling plays.....
    what do you guys think,...
    every article Ive read so far has the same agenda,,,
    -jason has the shown the Lack of Play calling scheme to keep the other teams defense guessing...

Redskins Blitzzzed at will,,,knowing that Jason doenst have the mindset to change it up,,,,

what do you guys think,,,,it already shows the same Offense going into next year....

vCash
    Here's a reasonable question. How many years do they continue doing the same thing and expecting a new result?

They know who Romo is and what he does. How about trying to establish and continue to run in big games? They might negate all those blitzes, they might be able to keep the pressure off Romo, eat up the clock to keep opposing offenses off the field.

I don't know. Seems like the Cowboys can't seem to grasp this simple concept.

vCash

New OC

We need a run game to set up play action and if our guards can't move their behinds to execute a screen why did we pay for their services?

vCash
    I'm on board for a new OC, but I don't want Norv. I want Carmichael, the OC at NO. His contract is about to run out.

vCash
    The problem with Carmichael is he likes to pass to much. He is almost as bad a Garrett.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacowboysfan View Post
    The problem with Carmichael is he likes to pass to much. He is almost as bad a Garrett.
    You cant run just to be running. It has to ****ing work. You guys all need to study advanced analytics before you go back to your football cliches. Hate to break it you - successful passing wins in the NFL: Packers, Patriots, Saints anyone? Study some math. Yes run if you have a ****ing good O-line.

vCash
    IMO with the firing of Ryan. We have to hire an OC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    You cant run just to be running. It has to ****ing work. You guys all need to study advanced analytics before you go back to your football cliches. Hate to break it you - successful passing wins in the NFL: Packers, Patriots, Saints anyone? Study some math. Yes run if you have a ****ing good O-line.
    You have to run the ball to set up the pass. Not cliche but fact. The math says the 3 team that pass the ball the most did not make the post season to include the Saints. The math also show the teams that pass the ball the most throw the most INTs. I bet those team throw the more INTs to LBs then any other teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacowboysfan View Post
    IMO with the firing of Ryan. We have to hire an OC.
    you're exactly right...this gives the Cowboy's an opportunity to do what we haven't had in a long time...AN IDENTITY!

for example...we hire a D Coordinator that wants to stop the opposing teams run, we then hire an OC that's gonna call plays to keep the D fresh with emphasis on running the ball and moving the chains...or we can hire an OC that's gonna have plays to strike quick and move the ball down the field with big plays...we then hire an DC that's gonna blitz and put pressure or the opposing teams QB to force turnovers...I hope Jerry get's this right and hire coordinators that complement one another..this would be the first time we even had the opportunity since Parcells
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    dave campo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    dave campo.
    You're not serious? Are you? Campo is a bum and has been a bum forever. Any cowboys fan that's wants to keep living in the 90's feel free but Norv Turner, Dave campo and Dave Wannstedt aren't fixing anything. Norv got fired after being mediocre for years in SAn Diego. Wannstedt is the Bills DC and Campo is a DB coach at Kansas. Enough said.

vCash
    i think the cowboys should hire the following as cordinators: DC---> MONTE KIFFIN
    OC---> JAY GRUDEN
    HC---> MIKE HOLGREM
    RB---> BAMA'S RB COACH
    GM---> STEPEHEN JONES

vCash
    I really dont think Garrett can keep calling the plays any more he is terrible.

vCash

Kiffin as the new DC

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...ve-coordinator

Better hope the game hasnt passed him by, you know with him being 72 and all lol

vCash
    I think this is all about Sean Lee. In the Tampa 2 the MLB is the featured player. I don't know if we have the speed to run this defense tough.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast