Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D12's back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitemamba33 View Post
    It's not that Dwight is "back", it's that they finally commited to giving him his kind of looks instead of pretending he's Hakeem the Dream. Alley-oops, penetration and dishes inside for easy dunks - that's what he did in Orlando. When he came here we wanted to just throw him the ball in the post and have him go to work like Shaq did, but Dwight hasn't developed that kind of game.
    It's not that he's touching the ball more. He's way more active, he's also putting himself in position to make plays because of his activity level. You can also see it in his elevation and explosiveness. Howard himself has said that after many games he couldn't feel his legs. He's just getting healthy, he wasn't supposed start playing until around this time; he just cam back early.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    Really? Ebanks?

You'd be killing this team too if you were coach.
    Nope, Clark should be a starter.. Nuffsaid.
    :c

vCash
    Slowly but surely Howard's health is coming around which I will admit I had some questions. But I'm happy he is progressing. His success is due to not having to fight for touches with Gasol. Think, Those 10+ touches that go to Gasol have been distributed evenly between the others. Main beneficiary Howard. Also no Gasol to clog the lane.

Again, This is not Pau's fault! It's just we have 2 bigs and they don't need to play at the same time, And since Pau is not going to be happy coming off the bench.....Need I say more. We should use him to sure up some other spots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytanium 24 View Post
    Nope, Clark should be a starter.. Nuffsaid.

over MWP or gasol NO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Ghost View Post
    over MWP or gasol NO!
    Gasol should come off the bench OR if he starts and doesnt play well....yank him and put in Clark. Clark is way more active defensively and when he is on can score. It is tue Gasol cant play with Dwight. Plays develop way too slow and then we got 1 on 3 Kobe action. I say bench Gasol. Clark is even looking better than Hill. I would also give Ebanks a shot off the bench. We have young guys that can play but DAT needs to use them. I just dont get it. Big test tomorrow.....Please move the ball Kobe and play some D against Wade. I guess Metta will draw Lebron. Id put Clark on Bosh. Bosh will kill Gasol imo. Go Lakers !! Shut Barkley up once and for all.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12