Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinaraider View Post
    Like I said, explain to me then what you see that I blindly cannot?

One more thing to add. With Action Jackson we lost 2 or 3 close games that could have changed the outcome of the season. Detroit and Jags come to mind.

With Allen, we either got manhandled or we barely beat sorry teams...
    A loss is a loss,we were 7-4 and lost 4 of 5 games..........did the team quit?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Swami View Post
    Scheme change and execution.

We didn't execute all year when we did the year before.
    What makes you think we executed last year,we lead the league in penalties,we couldn't finish games and we started 7-4 and lost 4of 5......where is the execution?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    What makes you think we executed last year,we lead the league in penalties,we couldn't finish games and we started 7-4 and lost 4of 5......where is the execution?
    Do you know the definition of execution?

I didn't say we didn't "sabotage" our efforts.

Just look at the rushing figures, total offense, and more. Then compare them to this year. The penalties are comparable in both years but the productivity went way down.

Its all there but you have to know the difference between execution and sabotage first.

Execution means the team did what it took to move the chains.

Its all in those stats that fans love so much.

vCash
    Do you know the definition of execution?

I didn't say we didn't "sabotage" our efforts.

Just look at the rushing figures, total offense, and more. Then compare them to this year. The penalties are comparable in both years but the productivity went way down.

Its all there but you have to know the difference between execution and sabotage first.

Execution means the team did what it took to move the chains.

Its all in those stats that fans love so much.
    Well there you go............never been a big fan of stats...........The Swami is Back baby!!!

vCash
    Well there you go............never been a big fan of stats...........The Swami is Back baby!!!
    Lol...he never left. Joseywhales, Snakeplissken, Stalin, Swam...take your pick.

I guess he trashed his last handle, so its time to roll out a golden oldie.

-Stork

vCash
    Are you implying I am?

I authored that quote my friend.

Just pointing out the obvious as productivity was way down.

So you agree then right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Lol...he never left. Joseywhales, Snakeplissken, Stalin, Swam...take your pick.

I guess he trashed his last handle, so its time to roll out a golden oldie.

-Stork
    What?

I have been on another board but lost a bet where I agreed to be banned for a year. I bet the Raiders would go 9-7 and some other "fan" bet against them saying they would not win more than 4 games.

I lost.

Oh well, I would rather lose betting on the S & B rather than win betting against them.

I use the same handle on that site so I can PM you with the site if you want to verify the 3000 posts I have there before being banned.

I can easily prove your claim to be bogus as I used the exact same handle on that site.

Don't start in on me Son.
    Last edited by Da Swami; 01-20-2013 at 02:02 AM.

vCash
    carolinaraider, where was Hue Jeego's offensive genius juggernaut playcalling when we lost 34-14 at Miami, scoring 14 meaningless points in the 4th quarter, being down 34-0?

Where was his offensive genius juggernaut playcalling when we got shallacked 48-16 against a mediocre Green Bay defense?

Where was his offensive genius juggernaut playcalling when we beat Chicago 25-20 on six SeaBass FG's and one late 4th quarter TD? Wimbley had them inside the five late in the 2nd quarter, only to come away with a FG.

Hue Jeego was a pretty desent OC, I'll give him that much credit. But when he was given a little authority, his head swelled quicker than a sponge in a bucket of H20.

When he threw his players under the bus, and then got behind the wheel, and put it in drive, he sealed his fate, imo.

Now, in regards to your mentioning McFragile, he dropped a lot of balls, and wouldn't turn to a hole created on the inside.....he'd run straight to the sidelines first. Moore dropped too many balls, and was benched in one game because of it. Meyers is one we need to keep, but even he dropped a sure TD that turned into a touchback vs the Saints.

vCash
    What?

I have been on another board but lost a bet where I agreed to be banned for a year. I bet the Raiders would go 9-7 and some other "fan" bet against them saying they would not win more than 4 games.

I lost.

Oh well, I would rather lose betting on the S & B rather than win betting against them.

I use the same handle on that site so I can PM you with the site if you want to verify the 3000 posts I have there before being banned.

I can easily prove your claim to be bogus as I used the exact same handle on that site.

Don't start in on me Son.
    Lol...son. Good one. Glad to have you back on this handle Swam, it was always my favorite.

-Stork

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    carolinaraider, where was Hue Jeego's offensive genius juggernaut playcalling when we lost 34-14 at Miami, scoring 14 meaningless points in the 4th quarter, being down 34-0?

Where was his offensive genius juggernaut playcalling when we got shallacked 48-16 against a mediocre Green Bay defense?

Where was his offensive genius juggernaut playcalling when we beat Chicago 25-20 on six SeaBass FG's and one late 4th quarter TD? Wimbley had them inside the five late in the 2nd quarter, only to come away with a FG.

Hue Jeego was a pretty desent OC, I'll give him that much credit. But when he was given a little authority, his head swelled quicker than a sponge in a bucket of H20.

When he threw his players under the bus, and then got behind the wheel, and put it in drive, he sealed his fate, imo.

Now, in regards to your mentioning McFragile, he dropped a lot of balls, and wouldn't turn to a hole created on the inside.....he'd run straight to the sidelines first. Moore dropped too many balls, and was benched in one game because of it. Meyers is one we need to keep, but even he dropped a sure TD that turned into a touchback vs the Saints.
    Oh, and to add to my last post, Routt was lightyears ahead of Ron "Statue of Liberty" Bartell, and Shantae Spencer, but, he wasn't worth what Uncle Al overpaid him. That's was more the reason why he was cut than his play. If his cap #'s would have been more favorable, he might would have stayed. RB and SS were signed to one year deals, with no guarantees beyond that. If they played well enough, which they didn't, RM could have resigned them. He then cut Wembley because of another Uncle Al faux pas of overpaying underwhelming talent.....because he wasn't worth 11 M in 2012. RM paid the piper in 2012 by cutting Routt and Wembey, but they're no longer on the books for 2013.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234