7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goat Face

1 14.29%
  • Da Bulls

6 85.71%
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    I'd keep Lowry, not even a hard decision IMO.
    I mean the decision is essentially made with Calderon expiring and Lowry being secured, otherwise I don't think the decision is so black and white.

It's a great scenario to compare and contrast two different styles of PG play that are succeeding - both are efficient in different ways and dynamic in others.
    Last edited by TopsyTurvy; 01-16-2013 at 11:27 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    Calderon and Lowry on the same team is quite a good problem to have other than not being sure who the Raps should keep and who they should get rid of.
    Lowry! Calderon should be traded for something of value imo because he's not gonna be there much longer anyways since he a free agent. Calderon should try to sign with a contending team because he would be a good back up.

vCash
    Luol Deng ‏@LuolDeng9
    "A win is a win" #OnToTheNextOne. S/O to all the Bulls fans at the game, we appreciate the love. #SeeRed we see y'all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    Noah on Deng: "He told me before he hit the shot, ‘Let’s go home.' His swag is crazy.”
    like a ****ing boss

vCash
    I think we know what Carlos Boozer's new years resolution was... 22 ppg since New Years (7 games) 13 ppg (last 7) before

vCash
    I didnt get the chance to see the game after all.

My first view to the Box-Score? CARLOS

vCash
    I understand the fact that coach thibs likes to put the ball in the hands of one of our guards because it leaves our frontcourt available for offensive rebounds. But I am getting tired of not seeing the ball in the hands of Deng or booze. Its been in Marco hands a lot and that's just not a good idea if your just going to let him go iso.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Honestly, Thibs is the best head coach in basketball.

I'm just sayin'.

Remember, remember preseason, when NATIONAL PEOPLE were like, "Just shut him down all year. Get the high pick to play with him!" ****ing idiots.
    Yeah, people are morons Bulls will be a top-3 seed this year. They can even get the 1st seed. But no... shut'er down bill!

Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Typical bulls fan reply, didn't expect anything different.
    sorry about your loss

Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    Noah on Deng: "He told me before he hit the shot, ‘Let’s go home.' His swag is crazy.”
    Is that enough swag for some people? Legend? Mitch? Where ya'll at?

vCash
    Seriously, 2 of Deng/Noah/Boozer should make the All-Star team.

This team has been mighty impressive and moreso after the new year. Thibs should be going for the coach of the year three peat.

I'll still temper my expectations that they've turned the corner because this team is wildly inconsistent, but it's understandable why they are.

When we play hard, we're damn hard to beat regardless of the opposing team. And given the circumstances, I'm thrilled about how we've played all season.
    I got this

vCash
    Deng has been ridiculously clutch the last couple years. Ridiculously clutch. Anyone who says otherwise clearly hasn't been watching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bodupp311 View Post
    Seriously, 2 of Deng/Noah/Boozer should make the All-Star team.

This team has been mighty impressive and moreso after the new year. Thibs should be going for the coach of the year three peat.

I'll still temper my expectations that they've turned the corner because this team is wildly inconsistent, but it's understandable why they are.

When we play hard, we're damn hard to beat regardless of the opposing team. And given the circumstances, I'm thrilled about how we've played all season.
    Maybe for lack of much better options. But he only has a good Jannuary month. December and November we wasnt playing that well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggz53 View Post
    Deng has been ridiculously clutch the last couple years. Ridiculously clutch. Anyone who says otherwise clearly hasn't been watching.
    Yeah but he's inconsistent at times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Who deng?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Offensive foul but whatever, I'm used to the Raptors getting robbed.
    Typical raptors fan reply, didn't expect anything different.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    He's one of the more consistent guys in the league. And he always shows up to play despite always having injuries. Not to mention, if he's not scoring hes' always contributing in other ways. Really a great bounce-back year for him. But in clutch moments, both offensively and defensively, the dude has been awesome in the last 2-3 years.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast