Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Arizona Enforcement

A young friend of mine was driving through Arizona today. Like me, she is a Sephardic Jew, which means she has a Mediterranean complexion (darker). She was on a freeway, lawfully driving, and was pulled over, and asked for her papers to prove she was American.

Yes, she had a CA drivers license, and went on her way, but she did not have the cool reflection to take down a badge number, or, record it. So, there is nothing to be done.

Other than there is nothing more to be done, there is no proof, what do you all think about this.
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

vCash
    Why not check to see if she is legal to be in the United States of America? Are you sure she wasn't doing something wrong, maybe she just said that because she was upset about being pulled over or she was scared.

vCash
    It's despicable. Arizona's immigration law is essentially setting the Constitution and Bill of Rights on fire.

I would like to hear anyone's arguments against the notion that the law is unconstitutional.

vCash
    There was no traffic infraction mentioned. She was pulled over because she has dark skin and deep brown hair. She is not a second class citizen. She was not upset, but she was angry for being pulled over because she looks like she might be a Latina.

There is everything wrong with checking papers because of your looks. If you think differently.... never mind.
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

vCash
    It's really pathetic and I remember saying the exact same thing when they first put it in. Doesn't Alabama have a pretty ridiculous immigration law as well?

vCash
    I have been to Arizona plenty of times. If the cops there just pulled over people because they looked Mexican then they would be pulling over almost every car to check for papers.

vCash
    If they check it as a condition of pulling someone over I don't have a problem with asking to be honest. But it can't be something at the discretion of the officer. It leaves far too much freedom to discriminate.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by avrpatsfan View Post
    It's despicable. Arizona's immigration law is essentially setting the Constitution and Bill of Rights on fire.

I would like to hear anyone's arguments against the notion that the law is unconstitutional.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Well, been pulled over for driving while black in a white town, a white friend for out of state license plates ( the area has a high drug trafficing) or someone with a Grateful Dead decal on their car on the way to a rainbow gathering, all I can said is welcome to america. I am not saying it is right, but it has been done for so long, I don't see it ever ending.

vCash
    I love Arizona's law tbh. I think it should be done in every state. United States has a serious immigration problem and something needs to be done about it.

vCash
    Here's one who for racial profiling

vCash
    Like you said, it happens both ways. If you came here from Mexico and you're a perfectly legal immigrant, that's fine, just carry your green card with you. Problem solved.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoCrew5 View Post
    I love Arizona's law tbh. I think it should be done in every state. United States has a serious immigration problem and something needs to be done about it.
    Well there law is now that they cannot stop one solely to check their papers.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    No surprise, only in America.

There is such a tragic irony in the fact that a country full of people constantly telling themselves and the rest of the world that "America is the greatest and freest country on earth," is actually the head of the class when it comes to discrimination of all kinds.

Of course, some forms of discrimination are sadly inherent to the human condition and exist everywhere, but Merika has historically (and even today still) elevated the vilest forms of discrimination to an art form. Discrimination and racism are as Merikan as apple pie.And whether or not people want to hear it, the worst discriminators are right wingers, and extreme right wingers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    No surprise, only in America.

There is such a tragic irony in the fact that a country full of people constantly telling themselves and the rest of the world that "America is the greatest and freest country on earth," is actually the head of the class when it comes to discrimination of all kinds.

Of course, some forms of discrimination are sadly inherent to the human condition and exist everywhere, but Merika has historically (and even today still) elevated the vilest forms of discrimination to an art form. Discrimination and racism are as Merikan as apple pie.And whether or not people want to hear it, the worst discriminators are right wingers, and extreme right wingers.
    I've been to 9 different countries outside of America and the US is easily the least discriminatory (this includes the Netherlands).

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast