Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    My biggest question is why is a Heisman finalist and arguably the most high profile college football player Internet dating?

Good win by the Kings by the way.
    Who knows... sometimes when you're in the spotlight you don't want all that hype and just want some sense of normalcy. He built a genuine relationship with some girl, and got f##ked in the end! Either way its a sad story, because he was all in... (emotions and everything!)

2. 01-17-2013, 05:50 AM
    Reason
    baiting/insults

vCash
    It's true.... I'm blindly racist towards Jimmer, thus why I fabricated "Jimmer is a sub-par defender".
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    first kings game i got to watch beginning to end..man i cant stand smart..he is horrible with playing certain players!..DMC and Jimmer played great! im from the DC area so it was good beating the wizards lol

vCash
    Not going to lie... When Jimmer gets a DNP after having a good game, or reduced minutes I say "SMART YOU RACIST BASTARD!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    Not going to lie... When Jimmer gets a DNP after having a good game, or reduced minutes I say "SMART YOU RACIST BASTARD!"
    Call it favortism if you like, it exists and it's unprofessional. Any idiot can see that Jimmer should be starting next to Reke and DMC, as he opens the lanes for them like no others. This is CRIMINAL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer55 View Post
    Call it favortism if you like, it exists and it's unprofessional. Any idiot can see that Jimmer should be starting next to Reke and DMC, as he opens the lanes for them like no others. This is CRIMINAL.
    To be 100% Honest, I think Smart tries to match up with other teams the best way he can, which means, playing an athletic team like Washington (John Wall and Beal are athletic guards) he tends to not put in Jimmer because he's a liability with his lack of foot speed.. unfortunately, I don't believe the Kings should try to match up with other teams, but force teams to match up with us. Especially when we're playing a team with 7 wins... We shouldn't be playing other teams style of game, but forcing our style onto them.

vCash
    Wouldn't be opposed to seeing what Jimmer can do with starter minutes. Jimmer hasn't earned a everyday starting gig yet, but he easily deserves more minutes.
    Last edited by Infamous916; 01-17-2013 at 03:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    To be 100% Honest, I think Smart tries to match up with other teams the best way he can, which means, playing an athletic team like Washington (John Wall and Beal are athletic guards) he tends to not put in Jimmer because he's a liability with his lack of foot speed.. unfortunately, I don't believe the Kings should try to match up with other teams, but force teams to match up with us. Especially when we're playing a team with 7 wins... We shouldn't be playing other teams style of game, but forcing our style onto them.
    Agreed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    Wouldn't be opposed to seeing what Jimmer can do with starter minutes. Jimmer hasn't earned a everyday starting gig yet, but he easily deserves more minutes.
    He HAS to play with Reke and DMC, the attention those guys draw will get him better looks and he's the best shooter on the team. It will also open up the lane for Reke and Cuz and make them more efficient.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    My biggest question is why is a Heisman finalist and arguably the most high profile college football player Internet dating?

Good win by the Kings by the way.
    What's wrong with that?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123