Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

WWE: ESPN power rankings 1/15/12

Rank
    (Prv) Wrestler Comment
    (1) CM Punk
    The buildup between Rock and Punk has been so mesmerizing, it makes me wish they were saving this match for Wrestlemania. Punk's intensity paired with The Rock's unequaled mike work and charisma is starting to blow this feud off the charts.
    (2) The Rock
    So wait, The Rock gets to swear and say whatever he wants, but the rest of the roster is still stuck in this quasi-PG world? All you have to do is listen to the crowd reaction and you can hear people itching for a return to edgier content. Hopefully that edge remains in the ring, even when Rock returns to Hollywood.
    (4) Dolph Ziggler
    He struts to the squared circle with five stars on his trunks, because match after match, this kid delivers the goods. It'd be a fun storyline twist if he won the Royal Rumble and beat the WWE champ at Mania and then cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase and beat the World Heavyweight champ to walk away with both belts to close the pay-per-view. You want to build a new star? That's how you do it on the biggest stage of all.
    (NR) Alberto Del Rio
    Maybe it's just me, but Ricardo Rodriguez is the real star and really helps make Del Rio. Don't get me wrong, Del Rio's match against Big Show was one of his best showings in a long time, but what Rodriguez adds as ring announcer/flunky/facial expressionist extraordinaire is pure genius.
    (8) John Cena
    Scouting report: If John Cena hits you with two flying shoulder tackles, the last thing you want to do is throw a wild right-handed haymaker. You think someone would have figured this out by now. Great match against Ziggler, but no way Superman/Cena should have kicked out of that sick DDT off the ropes.
    (3) Ryback
    Went into full beast mode against The Shield and has the brute strength to really leave an impression at the upcoming Royal Rumble.
    (6) Antonio Cesaro
    I love how they made the U.S. Champion anti-American. That's classic heel business right there, and if booked right, Cesaro has the look and skills to start drawing big money as fans clamor for the day somebody finally shuts him up.
    (NR) The Miz
    It seemed like Ric Flair was really going all out to help make The Miz big-time on "Raw" last night, trading "woos!" in the middle of the ring and even letting Miz use his trademark figure-four. Only question now is whether that rub equals relevance.
    (5) The Shield
    Dean Ambrose
    Roman Reigns
    Seth Rollins
    Love their music, love their look, love their potential, but enough with the random beatdowns. Get these guys into some matches. Make them the tag-team champs and bring back Freebird rules.
    (NR) Mick Foley
    Not only is Foley finally (yes, finally!) headed to the Hall, but we had a fun little Rock 'n' Sock reunion backstage. Crazy to think how many hysterical moments these two have created in WWE together, especially considering their legendary I Quit match is one of the most brutal encounters I've ever seen. If you want to know why superstars no longer take steel chairs to the head, go back and give Royal Rumble 1999 another look.

I enjoy these much more than wwe power rankings. The commentary is better. Check out the idea for dolph. Most will mark out if that happened for ziggler

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Yeah a lot of people on this forum would have to collectively change their underwear if that happened.

Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

vCash
    I normally have to change my underwear after watching WWE programming anyways. Routine is routine.

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    I mentioned a few weeks ago about Dolph winning the Rumble and cashing in and winning the WHC at the rumble. Then have him go into mania defending the WHC and challenging for the WWE title in a title vs title match. I don't see it happening though.

vCash
    The Miz is too low and Freebird rules are the best.

vCash
    WWE used Freebird rules with Demolition when Crush came aboard. Tag Team titles make sense for them.

vCash
    ryback sucks
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Hornswaggle has won more matches than Dolph Ziggler has over the past 6 months yet he is 3rd in power ranking.

and this

Punk's intensity paired with The Rock's unequaled mike work and charisma is starting to blow this feud off the charts.
    IS anyone truly blown away yet?

vCash
    Cena should be 3rd at worse. He is the ONLY reason most people really tone in all year. He is one of the greatest wrestlers of all-time already and Adr and Ziggler are ahead of him ?LOL
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    That can't be possible Ballz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Cena should be 3rd at worse. He is the ONLY reason most people really tone in all year. He is one of the greatest wrestlers of all-time already and Adr and Ziggler are ahead of him ?LOL
    cena sucks

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    cena sucks
    Cena is the best wrestler of all-time buddy even better then santino
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Mitb - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Cena is the best wrestler of all-time buddy even better then santino
    see now i just know you can't be serious. Santino = GOAT

vCash
    Mbellz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    see now i just know you can't be serious. Santino = GOAT
    There you have it folks... PP admits Ary is not the greatest o all-time....
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Mitb - Check