Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Scola will be traded in the offseason. He's not liking playing for a losing team and that's the earliest we can trade him. He has value and is blocking Morris at PF. We should consider trading anybody on our roster if it nets us a solid starter or gets us more #1 picks in future drafts.

We need to beg/borrow/steal a SG. If we keep sticking up the fish bowl, we should look at Shabazz Mohammed.

Also, I think Earl Clark playing so well for the Lakers sealed Gentry's fate. Also, Lopez is playing better. We have a history of not developing players. That needs to stop. Need a coach that can teach and lead a team. I hope we find one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Or with the Memphis pick we will more than likely own. The pick should be around 27, 28 which would be a bit of a reach but depending on who's available I would take the chance.
    If we get a pick that late, we should look to draft some of those projects in Europe and bank them for a couple of years. Better than sticking somebody (like Marshall) on our bench and not playing him. In a couple of years when our high picks pan out, we recall them from Europe when they are polished.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Suns4ever67 View Post
    If we get a pick that late, we should look to draft some of those projects in Europe and bank them for a couple of years. Better than sticking somebody (like Marshall) on our bench and not playing him. In a couple of years when our high picks pan out, we recall them from Europe when they are polished.
    I like this strategy for where the team is at present. I wouldn't do it with our 1st, and maybe not even the Laker's 1st (if they don't make the Playoffs), but some of our later picks as you've suggested.

vCash
    Our rotation from now on should be

Dragic/Marshall
    Tucker/Brown
    Beas/Wes
    Kieff/Scola
    ??/??

Trade Dudz, Gortat, Oneal and Bassy for the best available deals.

At times run Dragic-Brown-Wes-Beas-??.

vCash

Dragic/Marshall
    Tucker/Brown
    Beas/Wes
    Kieff/Scola
    ??/??

I read an article today that says you might see Beasley at the PF position with Morris taking O'Neals backup Center role.

vCash
    ^eh idk bout that. im really liking oneal this year but having Beas at pf would probably be better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FrescoLovesSuns View Post
    ^eh idk bout that. im really liking oneal this year but having Beas at pf would probably be better.
    We need to trade O'Neal asap. He's been great for us but he's not returning next year unless he is ok with sticking with a rebuilding team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I read an article today that says you might see Beasley at the PF position with Morris taking O'Neals backup Center role.
    Wow. Morris at C will be interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    We need to trade O'Neal asap. He's been great for us but he's not returning next year unless he is ok with sticking with a rebuilding team.
    Yep, we need to send him to a contender who needs depth at the C position.

vCash

Dragic/Marshall
    Tucker/Brown
    Beas/Wes
    Kieff/Scola
    ??/??

I'd like to drop Brown from the rotation and look to move him to a contender who needs bench scoring. Brown single-handedly wins games for us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12