Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

The rebuilding finally begins!!!!

http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/20...rpass-wins-and

Finally Gentry has openly admitted that they are getting to point where it is time to forget the wins and losses and worry more about developing young players. Let's develop all these young assets and perhaps they can become trade bait for higher picks or better players. Give Beas and Wes as many minutes as possible it's a win-win. If they suck like they have been all season we lose games and get closer to the top lotto pick. If they gets their **** togethter they might become appealling to other teams and land us more young assets.

vCash
    Finally, give Marshall the back up PG Minutes.

vCash
    Bucks better not **** up tonight
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    I don't think it has begun yet. I hope they look to trade O'Neal, Brown, and Telfair. Even if it's for future 2nd rounders. Then Deal away Gortat and try to get your biggest Haul.

Rotation should be:

Dragic/Marshall
    Dudley/Garrett
    Beasley/Wes
    Morris/Scola
    Gortat/Zeller

Something like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I don't think it has begun yet. I hope they look to trade O'Neal, Brown, and Telfair. Even if it's for future 2nd rounders. Then Deal away Gortat and try to get your biggest Haul.

Rotation should be:

Dragic/Marshall
    Dudley/Garrett
    Beasley/Wes
    Morris/Scola
    Gortat/Zeller

Something like that.
    Considering that O'Neal, Brown, and Telfair have been some of our best players this season, I'm guessing that you want them traded so that we either lose more games, or because those players have the greatest value?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    Considering that O'Neal, Brown, and Telfair have been some of our best players this season, I'm guessing that you want them traded so that we either lose more games, or because those players have the greatest value?
    Yea, and they are going to be free agents (Brown if we waive him for half price). To get anything would be great. O'neal is starting to wear down it seems & Telfair talked about possibly playing in NY next year. That's the best way we can get the youngin's to start. It would allow us to see what we have in Zeller, Garrett, and Wes.

NOTE: I forgot to put Tucker in that lineup. So that would leave one of Garrett or Zeller out.

vCash
    After NOH beat Boston today, we are officially last in the West

4th worst record and falling.

vCash
    So CLE lost LBJ and they got the #1 overall pick. NOH lost CP3 and they got the #1 overall pick. We lost Nash hopefully we get the #1 overall pick .

vCash
    Why do you guys want shannon gone or Dudley? Why not see what who we can afford this offseason. I rather have Dudley as a role player than shannon. Just wondering why dudley and shannon are on the hot plate. If its cause money then I understand for dudley, but why shannon?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AEWyatt7 View Post
    Why do you guys want shannon gone or Dudley? Why not see what who we can afford this offseason. I rather have Dudley as a role player than shannon. Just wondering why dudley and shannon are on the hot plate. If its cause money then I understand for dudley, but why shannon?
    Dudley I would prefer to keep. Shannon likely will be replaced in the draft. Trade him now to help our stock fall.
    The reason I don't think we will deal him is, we can't break records we don't want to break. He at least helps us stay respectable.
    He is on a very good contract so even if we keep him, he can be dealt next year as an effective expiring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Dudley I would prefer to keep. Shannon likely will be replaced in the draft. Trade him now to help our stock fall.
    The reason I don't think we will deal him is, we can't break records we don't want to break. He at least helps us stay respectable.
    He is on a very good contract so even if we keep him, he can be dealt next year as an effective expiring.
    I agree, keep Dudley.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    So CLE lost LBJ and they got the #1 overall pick. NOH lost CP3 and they got the #1 overall pick. We lost Nash hopefully we get the #1 overall pick .
    I hope you're right.

vCash
    In regards to the draft we should take a chance on Tim Hardaway jr. He could be and interesting prospect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    In regards to the draft we should take a chance on Tim Hardaway jr. He could be and interesting prospect.
    I'd be okay with taking him with our 2nd round pick (31st - 38th overall), if he's still on the board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnoff View Post
    I'd be okay with taking him with our 2nd round pick (31st - 38th overall), if he's still on the board.
    Or with the Memphis pick we will more than likely own. The pick should be around 27, 28 which would be a bit of a reach but depending on who's available I would take the chance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast