Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Rhonda Rousey, fan of conspiracy.

I stumbled across this today and thought wtf? She is clearly an intelligent woman and has earned much adulation for her ability to draw fans in and out of the cage. Why would she even think of posting this video?

http://www.sherdog.com/blog/Ronda-Ro...ry-Video-49089 ?

I watched as much of it as I could before turning it off. I am not one for conspiracies or having my favorite athletes voice their opinions on it.
    I just don't see how this can do anything but hurt her image among fans. Maybe I'm being sensitive and the right thing to do is simply ignore it, it just leaves me with a bad feeling inside.

Thoughts?

vCash
    Every other thing that comes out of her mouth is complete ignorance. Let us all pray that she doesn't breed with the Diaz brothers....

vCash
    She seemed really cool on TMZ but since then I have wondered what is going on in her head.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of conspiracy theorists had been hit in the head a lot.
    Young black males in recent years were at a far greater risk of being shot dead by police than their white counterparts 21 times greater i, according to a ProPublica analysis of federally collected data on fatal police shootings.

But racism is dead. Right?