Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Brooklyn vs. Toronto

I made a huge bet on this game -7 thinking brooklyn wants to keep there winning streak alive and i believe they already beat toronto twice. This may of been a big mistake for a couple reasons. first they may overlook toronto and may focus on tomorrow's game against atlanta when jj goes back and plays against his old team. he will be fired up. 2nd i have no idea who is injured and who is playing tonight. i looked on betus and so many guys are day to day so i just don't know for sure who's out tonight. should of waited to bet on tomorrow's game when I know the nets will play extremely hard cause atlanta and brooklyn are both fighting for that 3rd spot in the east and like i said jj against his old team. what do you guys think about tonight's bet? was it a terrible bet?

vCash
    We need this one. We need to keep the streak alive. These guys do not have the confidence together yet to just brush a loss off. We need this streak to last and we need to beat some good teams just so that we can get ris of the losing mentality. Great teams do not go on 4-5 game losing streaks. We need this team to get to a level where they are surprised when they lose one as opposed to expect it and when they do lose one they can let it go and win the next one.

We need that confidence and that cannot come vs lesser teams

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

vCash
    I like the bet but not for a "huge" amount. Specially since you don't have the latest on whoose playin.

njnets is offline JerseyStrongBrooklynReady
    vCash
    not big on making "huge bets" unless im on a role and in the green lol.

cant wait for the game. hopefully they continue playing well and take care of business in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Commissioner Stern is stern. Stern, but fair.

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.

vCash
    Brooklyn Brook Lopez Baby! Awesome bucket there.

Happy to have a chance to sit down and watch the game tonight

vCash
    Cmon Joe Johnson what the hell are you doing. Share the ball. Making terrible decision.

EDIT - There we go Johnson!! Big game here tonight will really get him going for our matchup against ATL
    Last edited by DerekJeterDan; 01-15-2013 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Worked the ball around with Williams

vCash
    The fact that Stack gets minutes over Toko is a travesty. He literally brings nothing to the table besides the occasional corner 3(which he just airballed) and he's old as the hills. Toko could develop into a nice player but he needs to see the court.

vCash
    Boy they sure miss Wallace

vCash
    yea, stack started off really well this season. after getting injured though, his play has significantly dropped off.

wouldnt mind see toko playing more.

also, the nets cannot buy a bucket right now. need to utilize lopez more inside and have some more inside to outside game. defensive stops wouldnt hurt either. also, like that bogans is back in the game. he had a good start.

TELETOVIC! glad he changed it up

You either have to deal with tornados or Snookie. Either way your gonna get sucked and blown.

vCash
    I like Tele here at this time

vCash
    Like I said

vCash
    great job by PJ. offense needed something different and he spreads the floor. evans and hump were not getting it done. he took advantage of his time again. tele making plays out there.

good recovery. they played an awful first half and came out up 4 points. im confident that they will start off much better in the 3rd than they did in the first and second.

vCash
    Tele 10 points in 6 minutes...I like it...yes PJ saw they needed to change something up. The bench hasn't been it's usual dominant self this game but there's still a half left to get that fixed.
    Even when the Raps were up I never really felt they were a danger to funning off and hiding. I like the Nets to win by double digits making someone on here a very happy and somewhat richer fella.

vCash
    This new PSD layout is so weird....but let's go Nets! Mirza really providing a much needed spark.

CJ Watson, I want this bum gone.

JJ and DWILL were getting good looks, shots just weren't falling.

vCash
    Funny segment there at the Half with Eagle and Spanarkle

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast