Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    ^^impressive no doubt, good to see ur hard work paying off. Cutting is damn near impossible for me, I don't have the will power to go full fledged proper diet.
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    hmm i was told by my fitness teacher to do biceps and back same day, triceps, chest same day..

what im going to do is give your routine a shot after a month and compare how i feel with both.
    my arms are sore as **** though currently lol so maybe i should probably stick in another rest day..

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post
    are you lefty?
    no idk why my left arm is much more defined lol
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    ^^impressive no doubt, good to see ur hard work paying off. Cutting is damn near impossible for me, I don't have the will power to go full fledged proper diet.
    I have to tell you for me to go from where I was to where I am at was not that bad. Look into your tdee and your bmr and learn to calculate your macros (protein, carbs, fat and how much that will equal in cals) for the day. People focus too much on certain foods. LIke Yams and brown rice. I eat white rice and white potatoes all the time. I have a whole wheat baqel scopped with smart balance a couple of times a week with my shake for breakfast. When you want to start getting down to 10-12% bf is when you need to start curbing the carbs minus veggies

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    no idk why my left arm is much more defined lol
    lol interesting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    hmm i was told by my fitness teacher to do biceps and back same day, triceps, chest same day..

what im going to do is give your routine a shot after a month and compare how i feel with both.
    my arms are sore as **** though currently lol so maybe i should probably stick in another rest day..
    You can do it that way. Just dont over do the cardio it will contribute to muslce wasting. In this game you want to burn the layer of fat that covers your muscle without burning the muscle. Dont focus on the scale. Focus on how you look, feel, or how clothes feel. Fasted cardo or hiit 3-4 teams a week is best. Sprinting back and forth over 15-20 minutes much better then running 10 minute miles.

vCash
    yeah im really torn about the cardio.. ill not do the cardio for now.. give it a month and see the results.. i really wanna improve my endurance tho.. we'll see after a month.. lemme just get a decent routine and take it from there.

thanks for all your help guys.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    monday bench
    wendesday deadlift
    friday accessory bench
    saturday squat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12