Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: chargers new hc

vCash

chargers new hc

per espn

good move? i don't know much about this guy. i'ma research him a little, but i thought this was thread-worthy.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    He is known for his adaptability. He has won games and had success with several different QBs, from Jake Delhomme to Kyle Orton to Tim Tebow to Peyton Manning.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    per espn

good move? i don't know much about this guy. i'ma research him a little, but i thought this was thread-worthy.
    Nice thanks for the update! Hope he sucks for them lol...
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    How good can he be? The offense under Tebow was really unproductive. They got rid of Orton, because they couldn't score. Now Manning arrives on the scene, all of a sudden he's a genius?

vCash
    Maybe the Donkeys will replace him with Knapp I hear he's still looking for work.

vCash
    Good move I agree. And he knows us!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    How good can he be? The offense under Tebow was really unproductive. They got rid of Orton, because they couldn't score. Now Manning arrives on the scene, all of a sudden he's a genius?
    Say what you want about what McCoy did with Tebow, but what he was able to get from him was pretty impressive. That was about as creative and productive as anybody could imagine in that situation.

That Tebow offense put up 38 against the Raiders week 9.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Say what you want about what McCoy did with Tebow, but what he was able to get from him was pretty impressive. That was about as creative and productive as anybody could imagine in that situation.

That Tebow offense put up 38 against the Raiders week 9.
    The Raider's gave them 2 defensive TD's. In the 2nd half the Raider defense "mailed it in".
    Just about all of the points in the 2nd half came from rushing the ball.
    And what did they do against everyone else? If it wasn't for their defense they wouldn't have won half their games. And if Ben wasn't hurt, they would never have won that playoff game.
    Then they got smoked at NE. What happened to the offense there?

vCash
    The Raider's gave them 2 defensive TD's. In the 2nd half the Raider defense "mailed it in".
    Just about all of the points in the 2nd half came from rushing the ball.
    And what did they do against everyone else? If it wasn't for their defense they wouldn't have won half their games. And if Ben wasn't hurt, they would never have won that playoff game.
    Then they got smoked at NE. What happened to the offense there?
    Bingo! Give this man a prize. No **** Sherlock, of course that game was won on the ground. That's how every game with Tebow was won, and that's the beauty of what McCoy was able to do. In a passing league, McCoy took a guy who threw erratic at best, and developed an offense that dominated rushing statistics by incorporating what Tebow excelled at. Did I mention the offensive scheme was completely altered mid season. Hence, McCoy did one hell of a job with Tebow.

Your other comments, I'm not taking the bait.

vCash
    Bingo! Give this man a prize. No **** Sherlock, of course that game was won on the ground. That's how every game with Tebow was won, and that's the beauty of what McCoy was able to do. In a passing league, McCoy took a guy who threw erratic at best, and developed an offense that dominated rushing statistics by incorporating what Tebow excelled at. Did I mention the offensive scheme was completely altered mid season. Hence, McCoy did one hell of a job with Tebow.

Your other comments, I'm not taking the bait.
    You're obviously a Bronco fan, so the cool aid must taste good! Give me a break! Half the times, Tebow ran because there was no play. Real creative play calling. Next up Rivers will be running the option.

vCash
    You're obviously a Bronco fan, so the cool aid must taste good! Give me a break! Half the times, Tebow ran because there was no play. Real creative play calling. Next up Rivers will be running the option.
    And you're obviously a Raiders fan, so your cool aid must taste better. BTW- Tebow ran because 90%+ of his plays were the read option. Why do you find it so difficult to admit that McCoy produced more with Tebow than anyone could have imagined? Hell, he got more wins with Tebow last year than the Raiders did with Palmer this year and equaled Palmer's wins last year.

Don't give me the new HC crap either. We had a new HC last year.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 01-15-2013 at 08:25 PM.

vCash
    And you're obviously a Raiders fan, so your cool aid must taste better. BTW- Tebow ran because 90%+ of his plays were the read option. Why do you find it so difficult to admit that McCoy produced more with Tebow than anyone could have imagined? Hell, he got more wins with Tebow last year than the Raiders did with Palmer this year and equaled Palmer's wins last year.

Don't give me the new HC crap either. We had a new HC last year.
    In case you got lost....this is a Raiders' forum. I don't think there's any Broncos fans (widows) here.
    Like I said before...Denver won with defense, not offense. Now, are you really going to expect me to believe Tebow is better than Palmer? Not to mention, if McCoy was so good, what happened with Orton? Tell me Tebow is better than Orton? The air is not that thin where I'm standing.
    Last edited by dbacknick; 01-15-2013 at 08:34 PM. Reason: spelling

vCash
    Like I said before...Denver won with defense, not offense. Now, are you really going to expect me to believe Tebow is better than Palmer? Not to mention, if McCoy was so good, what happened with Orton? Tell me Tebow is better than Orton? The air is not that thin where I'm standing.
    Man you have a thick skull. No! Palmer is 2000x the QB Tebow is. That is why McCoy did A GREAT JOB with Tebow.

Follow the dotted line.

vCash
    Obviously we both believe we are right. That's OK with me.
    Good talking to you! Catch you in the next thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    per espn

For the Bronco forum yes.
    All it does here is invite the donkey trolls to talk trash in the Raider forum
    Last edited by championships; 01-15-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast