Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The Jazz fan should sue Wade/NBA for ejecting him out of the game for the same reason.

vCash
    good im glad.

fans shouldnt have to pay good money to watch a great match up and then find out that the heat are playing vs the spurs bench. if these guys were injured it would be one thing.. but i dont know any one who gets paid to stay home and rest when theres nothing wrong with them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockice_8 View Post
    Prime example of everything that is wrong in this world. I know I'll sue. And people wonder why insurance rates are through the roof. You should have to go through an approval process before you are allowed to sue someone.

Enough of the fat people suing McDonalds and the morons suing Duncan Donuts cause they burned their lip on hot coffee.

Quick story. I live on the Jersey shore and someone in one of the rich shore towns (million+ dollar homes) sued the town for 300K cause they built dunes to protect the town and other homes that where completely destroyed during Sandy and they block part of his view. He won.
    Right, it's called a preliminary hearing. Something tells me you don't know much about the legal system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    good im glad.

fans shouldnt have to pay good money to watch a great match up and then find out that the heat are playing vs the spurs bench. if these guys were injured it would be one thing.. but i dont know any one who gets paid to stay home and rest when theres nothing wrong with them.
    Again, I will bring up the whole resting people at the end of the season for the playoffs... There's nothing wrong with them there. People have no issue with that. Or with teams tanking which is just as bad cause fans are still paying to see their team win right?

The Spurs played a brutal schedule up until that point, and Miami had a very easy schedule. I'm sure Pop feels for the fans, but his team is his priority and I think this was more of a jab at the league to get it together with their scheduling.

vCash
    wasnt this a close game, like final minute/seconds close anyway? what a lsoer this guy is

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    He has 0 chance of winning a penny. The ticket he purchased isn't for the Miami Heat vs the Superstars of the Spurs. It was for the Miami Heat vs the San Antonio Spurs, last I checked those players are still part of the Spurs.

vCash
    This was actually a close game.

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

"No flash, No gimmicks. It's the quiet guys you should fear."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    He has 0 chance of winning a penny. The ticket he purchased isn't for the Miami Heat vs the Superstars of the Spurs. It was for the Miami Heat vs the San Antonio Spurs, last I checked those players are still part of the Spurs.
    Bingo!!! It doesn't say anywhere on a ticket that certain members of the team are guaranteed or obligated to play. As long as the event took place and was finalized with legitimate active members of both teams, then no wrong has been done and his lawsuit is essentially frivolous. Court adjourned!!!

vCash
    So all these innocent people get shot here lately and this dude is spared? WTF?

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    maybe he'd have a case if it was a blowout, but the Spurs almost won. It was a very close game

vCash
    Sense of entitlement.

vCash
    I could see, at the very least, he'll get his money back. It would probably be cheaper than going through the process. Even if it's a grand.

vCash
    Trash. Absolute garbage

vCash
    well when you think about it...he is right!

when 90% of the revenue is made from big market teams in the NBA and you shell out the big bucks then yeah your ****ing top players better suit up if they aint hurt

and its time the fans got something back!
    ONCE A KNICK ALWAYS A KNICK ALLSTAR 2013@KnicksBrooklyn

vCash
    Spurs would have won if not for the missed travel call.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast