Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    i could really careless if you are carrying posters stating you think its a conspiracy or if you are the ones who refuse to watch the video to even begin to be suspicious. I have no opinion other then its getting a lot of discussion recently so i posted it here. Beyond that.. i dont care what you guys think. So lets stop with you people putting words in my mouth, trying to catch me slipping, ganging up on me. Kind of ridiculous
    So you care at least some, then?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    so u think 9/11 twin towers was also bin laden who send out the attack?? Who u think killed jfk??
    Please, please, PLEASE, start a 9/11 thread. I would cancel all of my plans for the rest of the night to talk about 9/11 with you. Please.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Please, please, PLEASE, start a 9/11 thread. I would cancel all of my plans for the rest of the night to talk about 9/11 with you. Please.
    We all know what happens in 9/11 threads. People post their conspiracies, you make your rebuttal, then all hell breaks loose.

vCash
    so u think 9/11 twin towers was also bin laden who send out the attack?? Who u think killed jfk??
    Wasn't it Stephen King? Or was that John Lennon?

Regardless of whether this is true (which it isn't) or not the shocked look on my face when **** hits my family will be utterly priceless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nymetsrule View Post
    We all know what happens in 9/11 threads. People post their conspiracies, you make your rebuttal, then all hell breaks loose.
    Just me and MF4E.

It would be amazing.
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Just me and MF4E.

It would be amazing.

vCash
    im sure you seen the video of 9/11...is that one a fake too? so bin laden do it? thats funny cuz we aint see him do it only believed the "videos" the MEDIA posted of his threats.

vCash
    Some people...

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Just like ladens dead n we buried em of at sea without anyone knowin smh, how nice they finally killed him? really did you see him dead ? cause i sure didnt.... all ive seen is a photoshoped picture that was also exposed ,but no way , he was thrown into the sea... now who the **** is going to believe that? guess who , them homies that were watching the news.

vCash
    You should come to San Francisco, m4e. They have an annual 9/11 conspiracy film festival. You'll probably enjoy it.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Just like ladens dead n we buried em of at sea without anyone knowin smh, how nice they finally killed him? really did you see him dead ? cause i sure didnt.... all ive seen is a photoshoped picture that was also exposed ,but no way , he was thrown into the sea... now who the **** is going to believe that? guess who , them homies that were watching the news.
    You should close out of the internet for a little and go sit down and relax. You're getting all worked up.

vCash
    im sure you seen the video of 9/11...is that one a fake too? so bin laden do it? thats funny cuz we aint see him do it only believed the "videos" the MEDIA posted of his threats.
    You know no one, anywhere, thinks Bin Laden physically flew three planes into three different buildings, right?
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    What do you mean, see him dead? Did you expect them to bring the body by your.. whatever you live in?
    Visit my Blog.

vCash
    americans are the worst terrorist in this planet lol, homies just to blind to see it

vCash
    I just want to pick some common event (like babies being born) and make it a conspiricy theory that they really are not BORN... See how many people fall for it when I present my "facts"

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast