Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Because this grand conspiracy is so stupidly put together that one girl wandering around a town is going to be able to get to the bottom of it, almost without trying.

You watch a lot of Lifetime movies, don't you?
    She doesnt know of this video. She has to work up there for this week since her business branched into Newtown this past year so she will be able to talk to these people and learn about their terror they experienced.

You guys are idiots for trying to gang up on me when i havent stated my opinions other then the video is interesting.

vCash
    You seem to believe that your sister will be able to uncover a government conspiracy while visiting for a week

vCash
    Never have I ever stated that. I just said she is coincidentally up there so im interested in what she has to say now meeting these people who had to go through such a horrible life altering experience. I'm sure she will be able to clarify things since she has to work within a mile drive of the school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    My sister is coincidentally in Newtown for this week so hopefully she comes back and can say whats going on up there
    Sure seems like you think she'll uncover the conspiracy

vCash
    I want to know whats going on up there. How people are doing? Did she meet anyone who lost a loved one? What the towns opinions are? Yes i want to hear her stories of meeting this people in person. I dont expect her to unravel the US Goverment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    i dont wanna persuade ya on something u might not want to believe, i just wanna be around for when **** does hit the fam....

PEOPLE THAT DIDNT BELIEVE FACIAL EXPRESSION WILL BE PRICELESS WHEN **** DOES HIT THE FAM....
    The correct phrase isn't when "**** hits the fam"... it's "When **** hits the FAN." .
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Yah, Im sure a person visiting Newtown for a week will be able to uncover a government conspiracy
    This made me laugh out loud.

vCash
    She doesnt know of this video. She has to work up there for this week since her business branched into Newtown this past year so she will be able to talk to these people and learn about their terror they experienced.

You guys are idiots for trying to gang up on me when i havent stated my opinions other then the video is interesting.
    It's not interesting. It's stupid. The fact that you keep stating that it's interesting means you are wrong, and we are telling you such.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    I haven't watched the video because it will make me throw up, but:

1. Where is the proof of a second shooter, besides some guy on youtube saying that there could have been?
    2. The girl in the photo with Obama, in Emilie Parker's dress, who looks a lot like her, is OBVIOUSLY HER SISTER.
    3. I dare you to watch the Robbie Parker press conference in full, not just the part where he laughs and smiles. Then come back here and tell me that his grief isn't real.
    4. The Facebook page(s?) were created before the shooting apparently, but the pages were edited, renamed, and repurposed as memorials.
    5. Regarding the crisis actors bull****, that doesn't even deign a response.

vCash
    CRISIS ACTORS: they make 50k a year to do it part time.

Liek u dnt evn no dood.

vCash
    im not a conspiracy theorist
    yes you are

vCash
    i could really careless if you are carrying posters stating you think its a conspiracy or if you are the ones who refuse to watch the video to even begin to be suspicious. I have no opinion other then its getting a lot of discussion recently so i posted it here. Beyond that.. i dont care what you guys think. So lets stop with you people putting words in my mouth, trying to catch me slipping, ganging up on me. Kind of ridiculous
    Last edited by SenecaValley46; 01-15-2013 at 04:56 PM.

vCash
    i could really careless if you are carrying posters stating you think its a conspiracy or if you are the ones who refuse to watch the video to even begin to be suspicious. I have no opinion other then its getting a lot of discussion recently so i posted it here. Beyond that.. i dont care what you guys think. So lets stop with you people putting words in my mouth, trying to catch me slipping, ganging up on me. Kind of ridiculous
    That's sort of what happens around here when you dont believe the official story of whatever the subject might be. Usually it's allways the same posters ive noticed too.
    #Chow!

vCash
    so u think 9/11 twin towers was also bin laden who send out the attack?? Who u think killed jfk??

vCash
    how is everyone ignoring this... this isn't opinion. the truth is right infront of ur damn eyes,watch the video.. and research, it's all true.

vCash
    Come back and talk to us when the government tells you that they plan on shooting your new born in the face, and that you have to go put on a fake press conference, MF4E.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast