Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    People need to watch the video before commenting because this arguably the most heinous act in american history and obviously everyone takes a strong stance in believing that theres no way what we have heard hasnt been true.
    Said by every conspiracy theorist ever when posting a ******** conspiracy video

vCash
    i dont wanna persuade ya on something u might not want to believe, i just wanna be around for when **** does hit the fam....

PEOPLE THAT DIDNT BELIEVE FACIAL EXPRESSION WILL BE PRICELESS WHEN **** DOES HIT THE FAM....
    Last edited by metsfan4ever; 01-15-2013 at 04:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    Said by every conspiracy theorist ever when posting a ******** conspiracy video
    im not a conspiracy theorist

ive literally had over 30 people post this video on facebook, and have had probably 15 people tweet it so i figured i would post it here since its all over my newsfeeds and getting some pretty good discussions going.

I dont have an opinion, figured if it interested my friends this much PSD would like it. Dont get offended by me posting a video, thats absurd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    i dont wanna persuade ya on something u might not want to believe, i just wanna be around for when **** does hit the fan....

PEOPLE THAT DIDNT BELIEVE FACIAL EXPRESSION WILL BE PRICELESS WHEN **** DOES HIT THE FAN....
    ...........wut

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    How much does the Illuminati pay you to be their shill? Not as much as they pay Lady Gaga, I'd put money on it.
    They're not paying much these days, unfortunately. I get a lot more from Big Pharma now than I do from the Illuminati.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Everyone who pays attention to these things are just falling into the governments plan. This is propaganda put out by them! Stop listening to it! By even considering that it could be true you're giving the government real power! STOP BEING SHEEP

vCash
    My sister is coincidentally in Newtown for this week so hopefully she comes back and can say whats going on up there

vCash
    My sister is coincidentally in Newtown for this week so hopefully she comes back and can say whats going on up there
    Yah, Im sure a person visiting Newtown for a week will be able to uncover a government conspiracy

vCash
    I dont really have any beliefs yet i just think the video brings up some mindblowing things. I will say the video gets better as you go.. thought it started off pretty slow myself
    I thought the exact opposite. The first couple points were somewhat believable, but then it got continually more and more ludicrous that I had to stop watching.

vCash
    i dont wanna persuade ya on something u might not want to believe, i just wanna be around for when **** does hit the fam....

PEOPLE THAT DIDNT BELIEVE FACIAL EXPRESSION WILL BE PRICELESS WHEN **** DOES HIT THE FAM....
    For most stances I am on the side in which MF4E is not.

vCash

A) What?

B) You are actually rooting for this awful and terrifying (luckily it's stupid) conspiracy theory to be true?

vCash
    I dont really have any beliefs yet i just think the video brings up some mindblowing things. I will say the video gets better as you go.. thought it started off pretty slow myself
    "Brings up mindblowing things" is code for "presents no good evidence at all."

But I'm sure you're just asking questions, right?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Yah, Im sure a person visiting Newtown for a week will be able to uncover a government conspiracy
    it'll be just enough time for the gov brainwash her/recruit her though and spread the lies
    Last edited by abe_froman; 01-15-2013 at 04:35 PM.

vCash
    Because this grand conspiracy is so stupidly put together that one girl wandering around a town is going to be able to get to the bottom of it, almost without trying.

You watch a lot of Lifetime movies, don't you?
    Visit my Blog.

vCash

I'd love to watch MF4E while he watches those videos. Yelling at his computer screen:
    "Oh **** mane das what happened?"
    "DAAAAYYYYYUUUUUM 2 shooters cuz?!"
    "No way dat facebook page was made 3 days before, das som **** mane."

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast