Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    It's not interesting. It's stupid. The fact that you keep stating that it's interesting means you are wrong, and we are telling you such.
    You are bashing this dude for being a conspiracy theorist yet you wrote a god awful blog stating the planets truly revolve around the Earth and the notion that they revolve around the Sun is a, and I quote, conspiracy to “squelch the Church’s influence.”

Come on bro.

vCash
    Science and this video have nothing in common, I don't agree with Nate bashing the guy(though he's hilarious when he does) but his blog and this are way different things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    People need to watch the video before commenting because this arguably the most heinous act in american history and obviously everyone takes a strong stance in believing that theres no way what we have heard hasnt been true.
    I watched all of that video last night for ***** and gigs.

It's incredibly easy to scoff at most of their points and disprove the ones you don't scoff at. The heavy emphasis on the medical examiner was hi-****ing-larious.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    That's what we've been told but is actually not true. I remember seeing this a while ago.
    Ah good find my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    You are bashing this dude for being a conspiracy theorist yet you wrote a god awful blog stating the planets truly revolve around the Earth and the notion that they revolve around the Sun is a, and I quote, conspiracy to “squelch the Church’s influence.”

Come on bro.

First Sim League Title!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post

Come on bro.
    Not sure if trolling or just stupid...

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    explain the man changing stories?robert parker smiling before camera turns on,emedics say the long rifle was used but police found it in car after all this went down? gene saying the children escaped ms soto class but police repot no one made it from ms soto? first it was a lady bus driver then its a male shouting to the kids? the lack of ambulances by the building? please explain all of this to me and i will leave him alone. till then somethings up

vCash
    wut

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan4ever View Post
    explain the man changing stories?
    what man changing stories?

robert parker smiling before camera turns on
    I've explained it now in MULTIPLE threads.

,emedics say the long rifle was used but police found it in car after all this went down?
    There was an amazing amount of false info spread after the shooting, the media jumped on every little detail and ran. They found a shotgun in the car, not a rifle.

gene saying the children escaped ms soto class but police repot no one made it from ms soto?
    Show me the police report.

first it was a lady bus driver then its a male shouting to the kids?
    Elaborate. Not sure what you're talking about.
    the lack of ambulances by the building? please explain all of this to me and i will leave him alone. till then somethings up
    They took all of the bodies in a van or some kind of truck. There wasn't a need for many ambulances, there were few injured compared to the 26 dead on the scene. at that point the dispatcher said "no further assistance needed".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post

There was an amazing amount of false info spread after the shooting, the media jumped on every little detail and ran. They found a shotgun in the car, not a rifle.

They took all of the bodies in a van or some kind of truck. There wasn't a need for many ambulances, there were few injured compared to the 26 dead on the scene. at that point the dispatcher said "no further assistance needed".
    Come on dude, don't use facts and logic, that's not fair. And we all know facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true.

vCash
    the man changing stories is the guy who let the kids in his home after they escaped the school. he had some inconsistencies in his stories...... like anyone who was part of a tragedy would.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post

Haha holy **** man, you have to at least answer his questions with a half decent answer. That was a half *** rebuttal if I've ever seen one.

vCash
    there is not one post or comment that I've seen so far with someone from Newtown, Connecticut or surrounding areas claiming and/or defending that **** and/or sharing personal stories of what happened this day through their eyes. Even under the comments on yahoo articles or CNN and such there aren't any comments from the people of Newtown or friends/relatives whos lives were personally affected. what's your answer, they don't got.time to answer to people like us.... **** outta here. **** was staged the **** up, inside job like 9/11 ,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak18 View Post
    Haha holy **** man, you have to at least answer his questions with a half decent answer. That was a half *** rebuttal if I've ever seen one.
    Well considering who he was answering, I think it was appropriate

vCash
    Well, I guess no major event would be complete without an accompanying conspiracy theory.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast