Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 112 of 112
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    30,478
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    I'm just saying the League deal was better than the Soriano deal, not necessarily that it was a great deal
    I wonder how you'd feel about League if he signed that deal with someone else. Dodgers fans don't need to try and convince fans about their terrible contracts, we're all aware.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Rock Hill, SC
    Posts
    814
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnydanger1:25107325
    The Nationals are ****ing stacked. God what a scary team.
    i hope we can get it done
    Love DC Sports

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    32,410
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    I wonder how you'd feel about League if he signed that deal with someone else. Dodgers fans don't need to try and convince fans about their terrible contracts, we're all aware.
    Either way, Dodgers or Giants or Angels ETC. I like the League deal better than the Soriano deal


  4. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,064
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Either way, Dodgers or Giants or Angels ETC. I like the League deal better than the Soriano deal
    Why? They're both bad contracts but League has double the term and Soriano has double the talent.

    Considering you seem to be a Dodger fan and the Dodgers don't seem to have a budget, wouldn't you rather see them have the better player?

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    30,478
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Either way, Dodgers or Giants or Angels ETC. I like the League deal better than the Soriano deal
    This is just blind homerism. As mtf pointed out, the Dodgers seemingly have no budget. Would you take Brandon League over Soriano?

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,286
    vCash
    1500
    Braves have the best bullpen in the game, and definitely the best closer in the game period.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Brea,CA
    Posts
    32,410
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    This is just blind homerism. As mtf pointed out, the Dodgers seemingly have no budget. Would you take Brandon League over Soriano?
    No


Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •