Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

An Open Letter to Sacramento Kings Fans From the Producers of Sonicsgate

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...-of-sonicsgate

Well written article. I hate the Maloofs.
    "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?" -Arnold Schwarzenegger

vCash
    I think its a load of crap. I don't care about the good intent of it.

vCash
    This is really all that needs to be said in response to that:

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2013/1...te-open-letter
    You can never give up because quitting is not an option. No matter how dark it is or how weak you get, until you take that last breath, you must fight.
    -Wayman Tisdale

vCash
    i gotta agree with Ziller.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I tried reading this article a couple times and I can't get through it. It's all ********.

I get through half of it and I feel like these guys are talking down to me the whole time. Like it's a pity party for us Kings fans. "Aww, poor Kings fans. We know how you feel. Sorry you're losing your team." This **** is so far from over, it's not even funny.

They try to be impartial to the whole situation by saying,"MAY gain from your loss" and "Sacramento MAY be next to succumb to it", but they also spew a bunch of ******** implying that the Kings are definitely going to Seattle like,"We know how it feels to have last-minute efforts to save your team come up just short at the buzzer."

Seriously, go **** yourselves with that 2010 "Webby Award". Sac has been fighting for the last 3 years. This isn't last minute like it was with Seattle. I'm sorry, I feel for Seattle, but that effort was nothing short of last minute.

We're nothing like the Seattle situation. We've proved over and over again how much this team means to this city and the fans of this team. We have an APPROVED site and a deal in place. Seattle didn't have that when the Sonics left and they don't have a guaranteed site now. They only thing in common we have with Seattle is that we both have 2-faced owners.

This article is written like we're in denial about the Kings going to Seattle. Telling us,"There's nothing we can do." What the **** ever!!! That's such horseshit!!!

And then they have the nerve to title an article "A Blueprint For How To Get A Team Back In Your City". It isn't even a blueprint!!! They just say how they "know how we feel" and telling us we can make a difference by showing other cities who are endanger of losing their team also. More than half of it is how they wanted to have "the final word" and they were "as devastated and heart-broken as Sacramento is today."

Thanks for making that movie, cause I'm sure it opened a lot of eyes here in Sac, but this article is ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsPhillies View Post
    This is really all that needs to be said in response to that:

http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2013/1...te-open-letter
    Man, he was really nice about it. I expected to be more harsh.

vCash
    This is like somebody taking your girlfriend & saying "I"ll take good care of her, bro"....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.