Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Gamefly

vCash

Gamefly

1. Anyone that uses Gamefly, how long does it normally take you to get new games? I've been using it for a few months now, and the first few games I ordered were shipped within 24 hours of them receiving it and came incredibly quick through the mail. It was great. However, they received my most recent game last Tuesday, and they still haven't shipped my next one (I have 8 games in my Q and most are high availability). Is this something I should get used to? Should I just pony up the extra cash and make it so I can have 2 out at once? I did contact contact them and they said they're just busy right now..and to add more games to my Q (not happening).

2. Are there any alternatives? I'm too poor and don't game enough to buy games I want all the time. This is really all I need, but I'm too impatient for this.

vCash
    Any Red Boxes?

vCash
    1. Never used it myself, ManRam. Heard they have mediocre customer service & new games are rarely available until weeks after a game is released.

2. http://video-game-rental-review.toptenreviews.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Do those have video games, Ezio?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    If you are fast enough, some do.

vCash
    You can also reserve them online and go and pick them up at the closest Redbox that has one.

vCash
    Blockbuster.com is 100x better then crapfly. Crapfly may be good to you for the first few months, and then after that to the bottom of the pile, they cater to new customers only. This is a fact!!

Redbox is pretty cool also...
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Well, one of Gamefly's few distribution centers is here in Pittsburgh, so I figured that would help. They finally shipped my game today. If they keep taking a week to send me new **** I'm just gonna cancel it. Not worth it.

But it looks like you're right about quick service early on and slower service eventually.

How does Red Box's work? Is it an upfront cost or do you pay a daily price?

vCash
    $1 a day I think.

vCash
    Pretty sure you slide you're credit/debit card & select whatever movie/game you want. 1$ will be charged daily until you return the disk back to the Redbox.

vCash
    Pretty sure you slide you're credit/debit card & select whatever movie/game you want. 1$ will be charged daily until you return the disk back to the Redbox.
    Everything he said but $2 a day for game
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez