Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    @ NYCErican You're right, who knows if Shumpert will be more efficient. Wasn't really his M.O. in college and he wasn't too efficient offensively in his rookie year.

It's a weird, but good problem to have I guess being this deep. I dunno how it's going to work as far as who the full time starting 2 will be. If it's Shumpert, than does Jason become our backup PG or does he play alongside Pablo as the backup 2? If he does become a backup 2, where does JR smith play?!

I think it's safe to say Kidd has looked MUCH better at the 2 spot than the 1 this year. And you're right, he looks magnificent when we're able to control his minutes to under 25 a game. Somebody's minutes are going to drastically get cut with SHump's return, it'll be interesting to see who that'll be.

The major positives with a Felton-Shumpert backcourt is the upgrade they bring defensively on the perimeter and it also gives us 2 guys who can penetrate the lane offensively pretty much anytime they want. We've been missing the driving capabilities of Felton since he's been injured, it's made Tyson work harder for his buckets in the paint and made our 3 point shooters work harder to get clean looks at the rim.

But like you said it's a good dilemma to have dude.

vCash
    Yea people can't forget that Kidd was at times amazing on both ends early on... I mean the SA game, the NJ game where he put up 18/6/6... and that's just off the top of my head... he really was great at the 2 for us. Not to mention he acted as a 2nd ballhandler and almost never turned it over. We were dominating early on because of our 3 pt shooting and because we didn't turn it over.

Shump is a great defender, but 3pt shooting and TO's were a weakness for him last year and throughout his career. I wonder if the upgrade on defense (which to me isn't that much because Kidd is a very good and crafty guy on defense at the 2) is worth giving up what Kidd bought at the 2.

vCash
    Iman Shumpert is the next Latreelllllllllll Sppppreeeeeeeeewellllllllll for us Knicks fans baby.

Btw I don't see Iman starting right away. Eventually he will though. I do love this lineup to start games...
    Felton/Kidd/Shump/Melo/Tyson
    Remember... Shumpert is very long, athletic and strong and on offense I believe he can outrun most SF in league. Of course this is when he is in nba game shape.

His flat top also makes him taller.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    Iman Shumpert is the next Latreelllllllllll Sppppreeeeeeeeewellllllllll for us Knicks fans baby.

Btw I don't see Iman starting right away. Eventually he will though. I do love this lineup to start games...
    Remember... Shumpert is very long, athletic and strong and on offense I believe he can outrun most SF in league. Of course this is when he is in nba game shape.

This is true!

vCash
    i heard his flattop can do a 360 windmill dunk by itself

vCash
    Marc Berman ‏@NYPost_Berman
    Tyson Chandler did not practice at O2 as he has come down with a London virus.
    Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
    Guess who is sick again? That's right Tyson Chandler was held out of practice with the flu
    Last edited by lamzoka; 01-16-2013 at 12:04 PM.

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    I'm going to miss the game due to work, anyone knows if they will have an encore at night?

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    I'm going to miss the game due to work, anyone knows if they will have an encore at night?
    there is no encore on MSG cuz of TNT. I guess TNT has the game. Alan Hahn tweeted this. THIS MEANS PPL NEED TO SET THEIR DVR'S!

vCash
    Its those damn clothes he wears, all that weird designer ultra-fashionable New York apparel is cut wrong and leaves the body open to the wind smh. My grandma yells at me still in my 20s to wear my scarf, grandma and grandpa Chandler need to call from the farm and get on that boy!
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post

That's why i'm going with my Spreeeeeeweeeelll Jersey

No Chandler??? :cry:

I guess that what God gives (Shump first game) God Takes (TC)...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Xait View Post
    That's why i'm going with my Spreeeeeeweeeelll Jersey

No Chandler??? :cry:

I guess that what God gives (Shump first game) God Takes (TC)...
    Chandler has played when he was sick before. I have a hard time believing he won't this time but who knows how sick he is.

vCash

I'm sure. NBA TV replays games a million times... if you're watching it on that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    there is no encore on MSG cuz of TNT. I guess TNT has the game. Alan Hahn tweeted this. THIS MEANS PPL NEED TO SET THEIR DVR'S!
    Wow seriously? Didn't even know the game was on TNT! :cry:

I dont have DVR

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta View Post
    I'm sure. NBA TV replays games a million times... if you're watching it on that.
    I hope so!

Shump, Shump!

vCash
    Wow seriously? Didn't even know the game was on TNT! :cry:

I dont have DVR
    Let me rephrase...actually let me quote Alan

"With TNT exclusivity blackout rules, #knicks-Pistons in London won't re-air Thurs night on @MSGNetworks SO SET YOUR DVR"

After a second read and some more research, TNT does NOT have the knicks game, the game will be on MSG but they cannot re-air the game on MSG later that night because i guess TNT does not allow other basketball games to be shown on other networks while they (TNT) have a game on air.

Thursday night on TNT - Clips vs Timberwolves and Miami vs Lakers

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast