Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    I think it will be aired on NBA TV. Good to see Shump back but i think we should let White continue to start...he played well the last two games.
    they are saying that shump has been impressing in practice plus i'd bet he can give us more than brewer and flight white. Him starting also doesnt necessarily mean he will get 30 minutes. I'm sure he wont play more than 20-24 min. Im of the belief that we need him in that starting lineup.

vCash
    it'd be pretty cool if Shump and STAT started.

vCash
    Lets go Shump!!! ready to see the youngsters defense again, this is going to be special!
    Knicks and 49ers!

vCash
    "Knicks, Knicks, Knicks, Knicks, Knicks, Knicks, Knicks, Knicks, Knicks... TAPE!!!"

Let's go Shump! Can't wait for Thurs. (but it feels like forever)!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StrandedCub View Post
    The hell happened to PSD?
    it's broken and DMF is fixing it

vCash
    if it aint broke, don't fix it.

This layout blows

vCash
    No way Shump starts.

vCash
    This new layout blows!!!! To the PSD website designers......Don't reinvent the wheel. If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it. I've built many websites and this is NOT pleasing to the eyes.

vCash
    i dont live in new york.............. soooooo ...... yea its league pass for me....

vCash
    Game will be aired on NBATV.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    This new layout blows!!!! To the PSD website designers......Don't reinvent the wheel. If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it. I've built many websites and this is NOT pleasing to the eyes.
    If you actually built many websites you would know that this update was much more then a visual upgrade.

As for the topic can't wait to see shump back on the court.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    they are saying that shump has been impressing in practice plus i'd bet he can give us more than brewer and flight white. Him starting also doesnt necessarily mean he will get 30 minutes. I'm sure he wont play more than 20-24 min. Im of the belief that we need him in that starting lineup.
    Woodson has stated that our slow starts are a hig reason for our recent slide. Asking a lot from a guy to help us get off to good starts coming off a ACL ...dont want to put that kind of pressure on a guy thats rusty and not n game shape. If I was Woodson id bring him off the bench for a few games to see where hes at...takes a little pressure off him as well.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    i just hope we win...im tired of losing every other game. we need a win streak.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    If you actually built many websites you would know that this update was much more then a visual upgrade.

As for the topic can't wait to see shump back on the court.
    Of course I realize that they updated v bulletin and it will improve searching and other things that go on behind the scenes. Like I said in my initial post, this is not visually appealing. It actually strains the eyes while viewing the forum. I'm sure the update came with different templates and of course they could change the colors around. The header up top is hideous.

vCash
    I've been out of the loop, how has he been impressing in practice. Does he have his quickness on D? Has he developed a nice mid range jay. Is he hitting the corner 3? What's the deal?

My man Ike got a bad rap

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast