Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
    vCash
    huge game against brooklyn,we must win this,we cant keep losing from teams in our division or conference especially at home.shump must defend williams not johnson,if we shut down deron we will win this easily,brewer can defend johnson and tyson on lopez

vCash
    Watching the encore now!

vCash
    anyone got the replay of this?? at work and would love to watch the game
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    Another day, another huge +/- for Novak that still a fan and Anji will inexplicably deem meaningless (+16 this time)

And ugh, this update is awful

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    Fun fact: In 2011-2012, the Knicks were +6.5 per 100 possessions with Novak on the court, +1.3 with him off the court. This year, despite an awful start in which the Knicks were much worse with him on the court (up until the Detroit game on 11/25), the Knicks are +6.9 per 100 possessions with him on the court, +5.3 per 100 possessions with him off the court.

They are clearly consistently better with him. And this is coming from a guy who absolutely did not want the Knicks to give him that contract (and I still think it may have been a mistake, as 4 years is a lot of money for him and they MIGHT have done better with Lin instead of Camby/Novak/Felton with Melo looking so good as a spot up shooter). They are the same with him on the court defensively as they are without him on the court (which isn't surprising, as Melo isn't exactly an elite defensive 4), and they're better offensively. As he gets farther away from that cold start, it will become even more clear.

vCash
    Shump was +11 and STAT was +3 (atleast STAT is not negative)

vCash
    Fun fact: Iman Shumpert is straight beast.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Fun fact: Iman Shumpert is straight beast.
    im so mad i got a Sheed authentic instead of Shump - wtf was i thinking

vCash
    ^^^ I got a Shump jerz and Melo authentic last year just to see them change up the jerseys. Probably gonna cop a home Shump to go with my away JR.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    ^^^ I got a Shump jerz and Melo authentic last year just to see them change up the jerseys. Probably gonna cop a home Shump to go with my away JR.
    Authentics I have

Home Amare - purchased 2010 when he was having that all star first half
    Away Throwback Anthony Mason 1994 i believe
    Away - 2012 Rasheed Wallace

Authentics I need

Melo - Away
    Shump - Away
    JR - home

I'll probably get Shump this year and JR next year after we resign him. I'll grab Melo's at a later date

vCash
    Fun fact#2: #21ShumpStreet's flattop, can grab quarters of the top of the backboard, while he dunks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    Authentics I have

Home Amare - purchased 2010 when he was having that all star first half
    Away Throwback Anthony Mason 1994 i believe
    Away - 2012 Rasheed Wallace

Authentics I need

Melo - Away
    Shump - Away
    JR - home

I'll probably get Shump this year and JR next year after we resign him. I'll grab Melo's at a later date
    why are u guys wasting so much money on jerseys?...lol...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    why are u guys wasting so much money on jerseys?...lol...
    Summertime I rock my jerseys all the time, also go to a bunch of games. Rock 'em at the bar when I'm watching Knick games too. I get good use outta mine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan28 View Post
    Fun fact: In 2011-2012, the Knicks were +6.5 per 100 possessions with Novak on the court, +1.3 with him off the court. This year, despite an awful start in which the Knicks were much worse with him on the court (up until the Detroit game on 11/25), the Knicks are +6.9 per 100 possessions with him on the court, +5.3 per 100 possessions with him off the court.

They are clearly consistently better with him. And this is coming from a guy who absolutely did not want the Knicks to give him that contract (and I still think it may have been a mistake, as 4 years is a lot of money for him and they MIGHT have done better with Lin instead of Camby/Novak/Felton with Melo looking so good as a spot up shooter). They are the same with him on the court defensively as they are without him on the court (which isn't surprising, as Melo isn't exactly an elite defensive 4), and they're better offensively. As he gets farther away from that cold start, it will become even more clear.
    Nice job bringing facts to the table. I wonder how stillafan and Anji will try to spin this!

vCash
    Watching the game again now. Shump going baseline for the dunk!!! He didnt get it but WOW!!!!! Which Knick posters said he wouldnt be the same after the injury?!?!

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast