Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    vCash
    shump looked good and knicks now endthis series woih the nets on a hgh note
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsNumber1Fan View Post
    Had a question for you Knicks fans...

How did Shump look? Been rooting for this guy to come back. Love his demeanor and work ethic. Want him to get back to whatever he was before the injury and then some. So did he look like he was a little slow or lose any athleticism? Hope he and Rose get back to 100% because those could be some battles in the future. Wasn't able to catch the game with the weird timing, but appreciate any input.
    Cheers. Shump looked good. Rose will too.

vCash
    What a great game. Shump back and Amare getting back in his groove.

Now we just need Felton and Camby back.

The dream season continues...

vCash
    It was just good to see shump on the court.
    He showed a little bit of everything we will bring once 100%. Defense, energy, shooting, passing, driving......Good ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YashBoone View Post
    It was just good to see shump on the court.
    He showed a little bit of everything we will bring once 100%. Defense, energy, shooting, passing, driving......Good ****.
    When he was about to go for that dunk i realized we were getting the same ol' Shump back. He aint lost a step.

vCash
    I was looking at the Knicks schedule and since we are getting healthier now, I could see us going 7-3 over the next 10 games. Weak schedule.

vCash
    Shump Shump what it do what it do.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Can we just talk about Shump now? Am I crazy or did he seem more explosive than before? At least as explosive as he was pre-season last year before the Celts game. When he went for that dunk OMG. After seeing how Rubio came back miserable I was worried but Shump looks like he might very well be better than ever with the new jumper form. Im hyped!!!!!!
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    When he was about to go for that dunk i realized we were getting the same ol' Shump back. He aint lost a step.
    This.....but scared the **** out of me. I was like a Dad watching his son out there...yall better not hurt my boy now. Lol. He looks determined as hell.
    Last edited by Missing56&33; 01-17-2013 at 11:37 PM.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Woodson got to tell these knucklehead guards to give the ball to Tyson right at the basket. Holding my breath on that fast break.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Shump looked great and it was good to see a starting Knick shooting guard actually make a jumpshot shot.

The Knicks are back!

vCash
    I wonder if Shump will start the next game as well and how well he can guard Joe Johnson.

vCash
    A British journalist brought a smile to the Knicks’ two stars when he asked a question that has grown stale in the USA: “Whose team is it, yours or Amare’s?’’

“It’s Melo’s team,’’ Stoudemire said.

Anthony laughed. “No, It’s Jim Dolan’s team.’’

“It’s not about that at all,’’ Stoudemire added. “It truly isn’t. It’s about winning and doing what we can to improve and ultimately win a championship.’ ’’
    Can't be understated how imporant Wade coming out and stating that was for LeBron and his path to dominance.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Couple things i want to say here:

You guys that are giving STAT a hard time about his defense need to stop. If you listen to any of Amare's interviews lately, ALL HE TALKS ABOUT IS IMPROVING HIS DEFENSE. Woody is going over film with STAT on the plane rides to show him where he made his mistakes on D and how to correct them. STAT knows woody is all about defense and i bet Woody has told him he won't crack the starting lineup until he is comfortable with him on D. The guy is trying. Give him a break.

With that said, I was very impressed with Amare's offense yesterday. Particularly because he was doing it against Monroe, Drummond and Maxiel who are all very good low post defenders and they're big. I thought Amare would struggle today given those matchups but he proved otherwise. This was clearly STATs best game since his return. Hope he continues to make strides in the right direction.

Shumpert looked absolutely amazing. His defense hasn't missed a single step. And i was most impressed with the failed posterization attempt. It just shows that he is not worried about the knee and that the knee is fine. Coming back from this injury usually wears on players mentally to where they are not moving the same because they are afraid of injuring it again. I think Rubio is playing that way but Shump def is not and thats a good thing. I think last yr he would have made that dunk tho so he still has to get his legs under him. Shump also said at half that he wasnt tired so his conditioning is up to par which is good as well.

Amare and Shump are critical to our championship run. Im glad they're back. Lets go Knicks. BK you're next.

Wish the lakers would have done us a favor last night. You suck D'antoni

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by He115ing View Post
    I wonder if Shump will start the next game as well and how well he can guard Joe Johnson.
    did you really just ask if shump can guard joe johnson? where were u when he shut JJ down last year? JJ doesn't scare me.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast