Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    This new layout is trash...=(

Oh and can't wait to see Shump in action

vCash
    I also wouldn't be surprised if Shump started...He would start each half play maybe 6-7 minutes and then sit. He can get 12-15 minutes of gametime that way to ease back in.

vCash
    Enzo:
    "Have a great time!!! Are you going to London just for the game?"

Yep I'm going in the gameday and coming back the next day. I might have some time to take a look around London but it's all about the KNICKS oh yeaaahh

vCash
    Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    The Knicks really have to win this game for you. Good luck to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    Enjoy the game bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Have a great time!!! Are you going to London just for the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    Enjoy the game!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xait View Post
    Thanks

Knicks4ever.

vCash
    We got some crazy *** knicks fans. I love it. Guys going from Portugal to London.

Let's get this win for the homie visiting from Portugal.

vCash
    start kidd shumpert brewer melo chandler.no k thomas again,with camby wallace out melo should play at 4 again

vCash
    Rasheed might actually play tomorrow. Alan Hahn said on his twitter feed that a few journalists in London asked him if he was playing tomorrow. Rasheed said" It's cool. I'm good money."

Could mean a couple things (a little ambiguous,) but I think that means he's going to give it a go tomorrow.

Like many of you, I'm also looking forward to Shump's return. Woodson wasn't adamant about him initially coming off the bench and hypothesized that he just might start. I think it's a good idea for him to run with the starting 5 and just monitor his minutes closely. It'll be nice to see his on ball defense out in the perimeter again and hopefully contain guys from getting into the paint so easily (I'm sure no one misses him more than Chandler does.)

I think it's going to be a very sloppy and rusty game- usually teams don't perform well when they play overseas in these Europe NBA games. But we should hopefully pull out a decisive victory and let the momentum carry over back into the states.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Xait View Post
    I canīt eat, I canīt sleep....

For the first time in my life i'm going to a KNICKS GAME. Dreams really come true.

Thank You mister commissioner, thank you Knicks and please..... WIN THE GAME.

Go NY Go
    From Portugal, with love
    Thats awesome dude. Hope we get that W for you and maybe Shump will dunk on someone for you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    1 more day to go. I've really been into my Knicks this year, these long breaks are tough.
    for some reason i've enjoyed this break. I know the team needs these days off and to be honest with you man, the last 10-12 games have been pretty difficult/frsutrating to watch. I hope we can get back on track
    Last edited by KnickerBockerAL; 01-16-2013 at 09:17 AM.

vCash
    Has me thinking about our starting lineup, it seems Shump will start and start very soon. What happens when Felton comes back? Kidd at the 2 guard really gave us great 3 pt shooting (i know its dropped off lately but i think alot of that is him playing PG and playing big minutes).

Shump is not a good 3 pt shooter and having 2 pg's i think really helped our TO stay down and just made us a smarter, more composed team overall.

Could Shump end up starting at SF alongside Kidd/Felton? Or does Kidd go to the bench?

vCash
    ^^FWIW, Shumpert said (article on Slam) he spent a LOT of time in the offseason working on the corner 3's as he knew that shot would always be there for him in the system we run. He said that was his primary emphasis during the offseason as he was rehabbing and not allowed to do anything besides shoot jumpers.

SHumpert can't start at the 3; there might be times in the game when he can match up ok against the smaller 3's in the league, but he can't be there full time. I can't imagine him being that effective guarding guys 6 "8 and up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankster View Post
    ^^FWIW, Shumpert said (article on Slam) he spent a LOT of time in the offseason working on the corner 3's as he knew that shot would always be there for him in the system we run. He said that was his primary emphasis during the offseason as he was rehabbing and not allowed to do anything besides shoot jumpers.

SHumpert can't start at the 3; there might be times in the game when he can match up ok against the smaller 3's in the league, but he can't be there full time. I can't imagine him being that effective guarding guys 6 "8 and up.
    yea i agree for the most part, though Kidd starting at the 2 was a bit of a surprise so u never know.

I just think we played so calm and under control early on with Kidd at SG, he was a great player in 25mpg in the role, especially with Felton doing the penetrating. and on defense Kidd is very solid against opposing SG's

Now you put SHump with Felton and we have almost no outside shooting. I'd like to think Shump will be a better outside shooter this year, but we gotta see it in games first.

interesting dilemma... but a good one to have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Has me thinking about our starting lineup, it seems Shump will start and start very soon. What happens when Felton comes back? Kidd at the 2 guard really gave us great 3 pt shooting (i know its dropped off lately but i think alot of that is him playing PG and playing big minutes).

Shump is not a good 3 pt shooter and having 2 pg's i think really helped our TO stay down and just made us a smarter, more composed team overall.

Could Shump end up starting at SF alongside Kidd/Felton? Or does Kidd go to the bench?
    this is def an interesting topic. everyone can tell that kidd needs to move to the 2/scale down his minutes. I guess the small line up worked best for us this season so i can see Woody starting felton, kidd, shump, melo, tyson

I rather see our starting lineup be felton, shump, melo, stat (when he is ready) and Tyson. But that means Kidd comes off the bench as our PG beause JR is the SG off the bench and I dont think Kidd has been affective as our PG (maybe it'll be different in a back up role?)...

so the bench would look like this Kidd, JR, Brewer (need his defense because of COpe/Novak inability to play D so cope at the 3 and Novak at the 4 probably wont happen much), Cope/Novak, Sheed/Camby

I dont know this is a tough one. We are really deep.

vCash
    this team is crazy deep now though, try to put together a 2nd unit and the combinations are endless. you really have to go to a 3rd unit to get everyone involved.

I mean I was thinking a small 2nd unit of

Prigs
    Shump
    JR
    Novak
    Amare

but that leaves Brewer, Sheed, Camby, Copeland and even Kurt out of the mix...lol I mean 2 of those guys were STARTERS last year!

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast