Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Should be a good game. Pistons have been winning lately...and Shump should provide a lot of energy.

This game for Shump, I'm looking for 2 things, but I'd only be worried if 1 of them isn't at least solid. His on ball defense (the system, rotations, and all that other stuff, he'll have to catch up on in the coming weeks), and really want to see if his jumpshot has improved, but that's going to be tough to judge in one game after returning from injury. Also, will be interesting to see if he does a lot of handling in the pick and roll, as I think its obvious they want him to be sorta a combo guard and I think he'll be better at it than JR Smiff.

This should also be the first game where Amare's minutes get a bit more normal. As I've been spreading the gospel since Sunday about how strong Amare looks in the post, I'm truly excited to see him in this game with a little less restrictions. His minutes have been increased to 25-30, and that's about as many as he should be playing all year until the playoffs start, and I'm sure this break will do him some good.

Melo's knee too should get a little help from this break.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    If you actually built many websites you would know that this update was much more then a visual upgrade.

As for the topic can't wait to see shump back on the court.
    Your sig

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    http://www.newsday.com/sports/basket...ndon-1.4450680
    LONDON - Iman Shumpert is expected to make his season debut Thursday and maybe as a starter.

Woodson didn't rule out inserting the second-year guard in the starting lineup against the Pistons at O2 Arena.

"We'll see," Woodson said. "That could be a possibility as well, based on him loosening up. If the doctors said that might be the way to go I wouldn't be scared of putting him in the starting lineup. He's been there before."

Woodson has been much more hesitant about starting Amar'e Stoudemire, who has been on a minutes restriction and has come off the bench in seven games since his return.

The Knicks had great success playing Carmelo Anthony at power forward earlier this season, so Woodson may not want to change that. But the shooting guard play has been inconsistent. Shumpert's return from left knee surgery can give the Knicks a boost. At 22, he's the youngest player on the Knicks.

James White started the last two games at shooting guard, replacing the struggling Ronnie Brewer. The play at the position has been erratic since Jason Kidd slid back to the point with Raymond Felton out with a fractured right pinkie.

Shumpert, who started 35 games as a rookie and impressed with his defense and poise, was expected to recapture his starting role at some point. But several factors will go into that and whether he plays Thursday, including what the Knicks' doctors tell Woodson and how Shumpert feels after what's supposed to be a tough practice Wednesday.

After the Knicks flew to London through the night Monday, Woodson gave everyone Tuesday off to sightsee, shop or rest. He said he was "groggy" himself and planned to spend time with his family and watch film with his coaches.

But Woodson said the Knicks would have "a full blown" and "camp-like" practice Wednesday, featuring 5-on-5 scrimmaging.

Woodson wants the Knicks to regain the sharpness and focus they had when they went 14-4 to open the season, but he also wants Shumpert to go through a game-like practice to test the knee and make sure he's comfortable.

"We'll evaluate him on Thursday at shootaround and see where he is mentally and physically and make a decision [whether] to play," Woodson said.

Woodson hopes to add more key pieces in the near future in Felton and Rasheed Wallace, who has been out nearly five weeks with a stress reaction in his left foot. Woodson can't predict when either will return, but Wallace is doing conditioning work and shooting, and Felton has been running.

"We haven't had a full deck all season so it will be interesting to see," he said. "It's all about timing."

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    I canīt eat, I canīt sleep....

For the first time in my life i'm going to a KNICKS GAME. Dreams really come true.

Thank You mister commissioner, thank you Knicks and please..... WIN THE GAME.

Go NY Go
    From Portugal, with love

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Xait View Post

For the first time in my life i'm going to a KNICKS GAME. Dreams really come true.

Go NY Go
    From Portugal, with love
    Enjoy the game!!!!!

vCash

Go NY Go
    From Portugal, with love
    Have a great time!!! Are you going to London just for the game?

vCash

Go NY Go
    From Portugal, with love
    Enjoy the game bro
    Future Ace

vCash

Go NY Go
    From Portugal, with love
    The Knicks really have to win this game for you. Good luck to us.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    1 more day to go. I've really been into my Knicks this year, these long breaks are tough.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    1 more day to go. I've really been into my Knicks this year, these long breaks are tough.
    Yea it's a huge difference from last season when we constantly played 4-5 times per week

2014-2015 New York Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    Yea it's a huge difference from last season when we constantly played 4-5 times per week
    Yeah, except this year we kind of have to be patient because of our older players. At least that's why I am willing to wait these long breaks.

vCash
    what the **** happen to PSD forums? i had to 2x check the address bar to make sure im on the right site.

LETS GO KNICKS!!!! SHUMP is back baby!!!!!

vCash
    Im expecting to see Shump score 8pts, 5rebs, 4ast, 3stl in his 1st game back.

It's party time!

vCash

The Knicks are back!

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast