Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    win or bust.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    Dalembert is out?
    I think he's healthy, but I'm looking at his game logs and he's played 16 minutes in the past 16 games.

He played 14 of those minutes two games ago, and was DNP last game. Unless he was injured. They do have Udoh. Pryzbilla hasn't played in a long long time, so I don't know if he's hurt or what either.

vCash
    The bucks are over .500 which is obviously more than I can say about the Lakers. Can't necessarily call them a bad team or weak competition, as you put it GailGoodrich.

vCash
    They usually start Jennings, Monta, Luc, Ersan and Sanders.

Sanders starts out on Howard... we need to exploit that. I'd love to see Kobe on the block against Ellis too.

vCash
    The lakers have to take care of business tonight and play with a sense of urgency from the start until the end of the game. The Bucks are a solid team and have shown they can beat quality opponents this year (Miami, Boston, etc). Keys to the game: Limit turnovers, limit 2nd chance pts, and play a full 48 mins of quality defense.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I think he's healthy, but I'm looking at his game logs and he's played 16 minutes in the past 16 games.

He played 14 of those minutes two games ago, and was DNP last game. Unless he was injured. They do have Udoh. Pryzbilla hasn't played in a long long time, so I don't know if he's hurt or what either.
    i guess sanders is gettting those minutes...

should be an interesting game... I am sure they will try and run us into the ground like everyone else...

and for those saying Milwaukee isn't that good... last time i checked they are currently the 8 seed in the east and 3 games out of the second seed which is closer than the 9 seed who they are 4 games ahead of

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    i guess sanders is gettting those minutes...

should be an interesting game... I am sure they will try and run us into the ground like everyone else...

and for those saying Milwaukee isn't that good... last time i checked they are currently the 8 seed in the east and 3 games out of the second seed which is closer than the 9 seed who they are 4 games ahead of
    Absolutely Vinyl. They play small ball like a lot of teams now. Jennings, Monta, Luc, Ersan and Sanders, is the slated lineup as of right now for them.

Man, the east standings are so messed. Miami is on pace to finish first with around 55 wins. The Bucks always play pretty hard, so we'll see what happens. They're likely better than their current spot like you allude to.

vCash
    You guys kill me.

We beat the Cavs and they're suddenly nothing -- the worst team in the history of organized sports.

We line up to play the Bucks and I call them "weak competition" and suddenly they're the second coming of Jordan's 70-win Bulls.

Relative to the rest of the league and to the players we have on our team, Milwaukee is weak. They're currently in 8th in the absolutely, ungodly weak Eastern Conference, which would put them in 10th spot in the West. Except, if they played in the West they'd be getting their ***** beat even more and would have a worse record.

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings

If the Lakers were in the East we'd be in 9th spot, one behind Milwaukee.

Do I think the Lakers will win? I have no idea. This team is so erratic I never know who's going to show up. But on paper LA should beat this team, which means it's going to be bloody hell if we lose.

And as long as we're on the subject, how about those Heat, huh? If we can beat Milwaukee tonight, we get to play them after 'Spo embarrassed them by benching Wade and Bosh last night. If they lose to GS tomorrow night (which is a lot better than anyone thought they'd be) , we're going to have a hell of a test on Thursday against one of the best teams in the league. (Thank god we'll be playing them on the second night of a road-trip back-to-back. We need all the help we can get.)
    Last edited by GailGoodrich; 01-15-2013 at 04:39 PM.

vCash
    This game is crucial, we can't afford to lose it before thursday showdown vs miami.

We can't afford to lose any more game we're supposed to win.

vCash
    I have not seen one win that you can say we did good as a team...

Defense Still blows
    Offense always turnovers
    Bench still sucks

No convincing wins at all

What is Nash doing I don't understand, he's not aggressive doesn't look for his shot, and also plays no defense at all....we need to get another shot creator at the SF position
    This team is all over the place and the head coach is just as ***** as gasol lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GailGoodrich View Post
    You guys kill me.

If the Lakers were in the East we'd be in 9th spot, one behind Milwaukee.
    Well the Lakers are not, so find another "variable" to justify D'Antoni's existence
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    Well the Lakers are not, so find another "variable" to justify D'Antoni's existence
    Pizza!

Super Mario Bros!

Sophia Loren! (MEOW!)

Phil Jackson being a coy ***** when he should have jumped at the chance to get back aboard!

vCash
    not sure if i like this new setup at least its different.

someone said a few weeks ago we have to win 30 of next 45 games just to make the playoffs. these games like this are must wins. hope earl sanity continues. him and d12 played well together last game.

vCash
    Bryant vs Ellis will be the match up to watch. Also Clarkinsanity continues

vCash

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast