Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kblo247 View Post
    So do you put Kobe on Bron? He's the head of the Miami snake and one guy who if you slow down will kill them, with Wade not being Flash
    Clark and metta will take turns
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Not really he was an AAU G who grew at once like Lamar did
    My Younger brother played against/with Earl from 8th grade through high school in AAU and hs ball. Earl used to only play out on the perimeter back then. Hit a major growth spurt around his jr yr I believe.

He was a hell of a player back then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I agree Gail, but I wonder how it'll all work out. Dwight plays a lot of minutes, and Pau might not handle coming off the bench well. It does make sense that he come off the bench though... our bench is horrid, he's an amazing offensive talent and he's a better defender than anyone on our bench
    Another thing you have to worry about is Pau just accepting he's a bench player. You could very well put him there, and then see him pass the ball around to Duhon, Morris, Meeks, and Jamison while they look to score. He can totally be the type to not assert himself with them and then you really have a useless Pau who will pout to the media

vCash
    We do not have two bigs and Sacre sucks! We are lucky that Clark is playing at a decent level. We need MArtin to cover for Hill.

vCash
    Yeah, but his energy is badly needed. Defensively, when he and Dwight are on the court, it's just a lot better. But I agree, teams are going to try and make him beat us offensively. He's got a decent jumper though

vCash
    So do you put Kobe on Bron? He's the head of the Miami snake and one guy who if you slow down will kill them, with Wade not being Flash
    you want to put our second worst deffender ( that isnt out with a concussion) on Lebron James who has been better than him for like the 8 last years?

Good luck with that.

vCash
    Nice win..
    #FREECROONER!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaInstinct24 View Post
    Pau can fit the team but only coming off the bench to play center
    Exactly! Gasol would only help us playing off the bench at center! BUT not gonna have a 19.2 million dollar 15 min a game bench player

vCash
    Team played great. Im glad Kobe decided to show why he is on so many 1st team All Defence teams. Shut down Irving and now he shut down Jennings, who's next on the Mamba platter lol. Dwight looks focus to 31pts 16rebs 4blks!!!!!

vCash
    Kobe can't guard Bron. We have tried that too many times in the past. Have Earl and Metta take turns. Funnel him into Dwight. Kobe has to battle wade

vCash
    Another thing you have to worry about is Pau just accepting he's a bench player. You could very well put him there, and then see him pass the ball around to Duhon, Morris, Meeks, and Jamison while they look to score. He can totally be the type to not assert himself with them and then you really have a useless Pau who will pout to the media
    trade him in the west so he can play 4 times a year against is in another "bench"

vCash
    Over the past few years the single-best defender of LBJ in the entire league has been...wait for it.....

DWIGHT HOWARD.

He's got the meat to bang with LeBron down low, which pushes LeBron out away from the basket. And he's not afraid to meet LeBron under the rack, which a lot of players (understandably) are.

I don't know if we'll win or not, but I would LOVE to see Howard put 'Bron down at some point. (LBJ gets a ton of points simply because nobody wants to take a charge from a guy that big, fast and strong.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavacano View Post
    ^^ So basically away from LA? llullz
    Doc said you ****ing up my team son, get your *** out the city, I'll write you a nice one way trip to Minnesota or Charlotte

vCash
    anyway, we should be happy.
    we have won back to back games against to of the worst 5 teams of the league
    Yihaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    I say just throw Clark and Metta at Lebron at different times. CLark has good length and quickness and metta has the strength

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast