Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Seems we may be able to if the mock drafts are in any way close to accurate , take X Rhodes .

I have 2 questions though , how would every one feel about moving up for Rhodes possibly to the bucs pick at 13 (6 picks earlier isn't as huge a jump anymore and both picks will get someone who should be an immediate starter). Or we take DE (yes another year of drafting a DE ) in Ez Ansah who if you have time OU should look I to he sounds like the real deal and could help us with our pass rush .

Here one more question if the cap allows it would you guys be for trading tuck for a fair trade (he's showing decline in talent , talks of retirement , lacks heart and passion of a leader , injury prone , born march 29th 83 so he's going to be playing at age 30 ..with a smaller looking shelf life than some DEs like he won't play until 35).

When I say fair trade I mean possibly what we would of gotten for osi 2nd and 4th ...

We could wait until our pick if the CBS are falling and the DES look pretty good in this class we could draft a CB/DE/DT/LB. with those picks maybe a project DT with the 4th or a project LB (young needs to play a little but can play ect..) to replace boley eventually or even. Go CB/DE and do whatever including grabbing The Honey badger with that 4th pick?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Seems we may be able to if the mock drafts are in any way close to accurate , take X Rhodes .

I have 2 questions though , how would every one feel about moving up for Rhodes possibly to the bucs pick at 13 (6 picks earlier isn't as huge a jump anymore and both picks will get someone who should be an immediate starter). Or we take DE (yes another year of drafting a DE ) in Ez Ansah who if you have time OU should look I to he sounds like the real deal and could help us with our pass rush .

Here one more question if the cap allows it would you guys be for trading tuck for a fair trade (he's showing decline in talent , talks of retirement , lacks heart and passion of a leader , injury prone , born march 29th 83 so he's going to be playing at age 30 ..with a smaller looking shelf life than some DEs like he won't play until 35).

When I say fair trade I mean possibly what we would of gotten for osi 2nd and 4th ...

We could wait until our pick if the CBS are falling and the DES look pretty good in this class we could draft a CB/DE/DT/LB. with those picks maybe a project DT with the 4th or a project LB (young needs to play a little but can play ect..) to replace boley eventually or even. Go CB/DE and do whatever including grabbing The Honey badger with that 4th pick?
    even if we do't get Rhodes, there's plenty of corners to grab...Logan Ryan is a clutch beast, Banks could be there as well, Honey Badger, and even the guy I'm not so high on could be there: David Emerson
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    even if we do't get Rhodes, there's plenty of corners to grab...Logan Ryan is a clutch beast, Banks could be there as well, Honey Badger, and even the guy I'm not so high on could be there: David Emerson
    I'm aware , I was asking how everyone would feel about moving up for x Rhodes , some people say banks and Ryan should go before Rhodes anyway (reporters that pretend they know everything ect ect ) .

I even like Desmond Trufant who has blood lines (2 brothers) , has good ball skills , can and has played in both man and zone schemes , has straight line speed and agility to move with some of the best wrs ...his biggest knock is his tackling (too high which now is more of a pain than ever with penalties) , but I believe he can be a stud with us .

He's solid in off man coverage which we can do (we press and play man and like every nfl team adjust even to zone if the game plan dictates it of course) , he sounds overlooked to me plus some measurements (hate this) and 40s have him running a 4.49 at 6ft ! That's a pretty solid man cover CB to me and with solid hands. I'd love to have him.

He could probably contribute right away .

I was just asking how bad do ppl want x Rhodes over banks ect ect as we can afford a trade without even moving players if we want to the bucs as they have multiple needs as well though CB is there most pressing (I wouldn't move up ..lose something for one player who while he looks #1 CB worthy. Probably wont start for us this season no thnx) .

Honestly I'm not sure jr wants a CB in the 1st though its a need we still have a year of Cwebb at top dollar , let prince develop and Hosley then it'll be next year and we can draft a CB in the first if needed and this year has sooo many CBS we should wait for min the 2nd round unless its a guy who blows you away to the point of why let him go anywhere else .

vCash
    Ok here ..list your CB prospects in order of your appeal and believe we can get them between our 1st and 2nd pick they should by a fair chance be there ( not asking for real scout n mock just don't say dee milliner in the 2nd and Rhodes in the later rounds type BS .. If you feel we can grab banks in the 3rd moving up or Ryan due to lack of need by most teams then go for it ).

-obviously dee shouldn't be on anyone's list I'm saying guys we look at and believe we can grab if he falls to us at 19 then idk what he did wrong but we probably wouldn't take him(sudden injury idk..) .

vCash
    For me

-x Rhodes is #1cb prospect for us and any team after dee not banks not or Ryan.

- then I like Desmond trufant of course the nfl pro days and the senior bowl and every thing else will fluctuate how we feel but for now he's #2 for me and still dangerous,

3-would be banks but I need to see his 40 and his man coverage/off man coverage okay before I jump in but for the bucs he could be dangerous .

4-Jordan Poyer - dude sounds great , has had great ages , top tackler on his team(can be a BS stat but from the db position it's a plus for him ) solid int#s but had a bar fight idk what that leads to maybe nothing maybe he drops to us late?

5-Logan Ryan and he could move up depending on his 40 ( again there all off but his is a 4.52 at the moment ).

6-will Davis/amerson/BWWilson/Jamaar Taylor/Alford (no reAl order as the later it gets these guys all are worth a shot ..Taylor I really like as well.).

Of course steal we all have the honey badger (whys he called that? )he could be the randy moss of CBS minus the gifted speed and height of course but still the great talent with dumb moves off field and being a stoner I wanted to make the comparison for fun only lol .

With this deep of a draft I prefer we take 2 Taylor/trufant/Poyer/ would be nice as they could fall where I believe x Rhodes is a def 1st rounder.

vCash
    Based on talents: 1) Dee Milliner..... 2) Honey Badger (this kid can f'n ball!) 3)Xavier Rhodes, 4)Johnathan Banks 5)Logan Ryan 6)Isaiah Trufant, 7) David Emerson (don't like his tackling techniques, but he has some talents)
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    I would rather move down in this years draft than up. While this class is nothing to rave about, it certainly has depth.

Goodbye old friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pelfry34 View Post
    I would rather move down in this years draft than up. While this class is nothing to rave about, it certainly has depth.
    Been thinking that though I think there's a few beasts we could grab in the 1st I think moving back we'd still be able to grab so many sleepers and still possibly keep a 1st (perhaps trade with ravens or 9ers or broncos ..I'd love to move twice without missing anyone we aimed for like Doug Martin of last year lol) .

vCash
    Based on talents: 1) Dee Milliner..... 2) Honey Badger (this kid can f'n ball!) 3)Xavier Rhodes, 4)Johnathan Banks 5)Logan Ryan 6)Isaiah Trufant, 7) David Emerson (don't like his tackling techniques, but he has some talents)
    Honey badger could be #1 if not for everything off field and leaving football you're right about his talent but will he ver have it again ( I'd risk a pick mod round to find out ).

I think based on talent TM the honey badger would be 1 , dee 2 , Rhodes 3 , Dez Trufant 4, Poyer banks and Ryan could tie to me .

Amerson is a great talent and like we both said my problem is he's 6ft2 (which is great) but seems stiff(lacks fluidity/agile) and concerns about his straight line and recovery speed ..those are big things in the secondary lol ..
    I do like his aggression though hell need to calm it down especially rookie year and he's a power , press tall CB who can read the O pretty well , great ball skills AND BEST OF ALL SUPPOSEDLY(coaches always step up for recruits) HAS AN AMAZING NEED TO ALWAYS GET BETTER/WORK ETHIC .

To me all those guys should be in the NFL for awhile ..maybe the honey badger won't but that's a different story . This years perfect timing to need a CB or even 2 with FA as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Honey badger could be #1 if not for everything off field and leaving football you're right about his talent but will he ver have it again ( I'd risk a pick mod round to find out ).

I think based on talent TM the honey badger would be 1 , dee 2 , Rhodes 3 , Dez Trufant 4, Poyer banks and Ryan could tie to me .

Amerson is a great talent and like we both said my problem is he's 6ft2 (which is great) but seems stiff(lacks fluidity/agile) and concerns about his straight line and recovery speed ..those are big things in the secondary lol ..
    I do like his aggression though hell need to calm it down especially rookie year and he's a power , press tall CB who can read the O pretty well , great ball skills AND BEST OF ALL SUPPOSEDLY(coaches always step up for recruits) HAS AN AMAZING NEED TO ALWAYS GET BETTER/WORK ETHIC .

To me all those guys should be in the NFL for awhile ..maybe the honey badger won't but that's a different story . This years perfect timing to need a CB or even 2 with FA as well.
    I honestly like tall corners like Emerson...nowadays we have 6-5 to 6-6 receivers and tight ends...a tall guy like Emerson should be able to compete in a jump ball with the Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson, Jimmy Graham, the Gronk, etc. .....especially in the red zone, where his speed won't be that much of a problem, he could probably win a jump ball with those receivers

vCash
    I honestly like tall corners like Emerson...nowadays we have 6-5 to 6-6 receivers and tight ends...a tall guy like Emerson should be able to compete in a jump ball with the Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson, Jimmy Graham, the Gronk, etc. .....especially in the red zone, where his speed won't be that much of a problem, he could probably win a jump ball with those receivers
    Agreed , read some where x Rhodes is now listed at 6-2 ..that's a must get CB , amerson as well. , safeties with speed are also a premium and there's what Reid ,ramo and TJ McDonald that have ppl excited that I've read about so far (other names come to mind but I hear these the most and read more on them).

Ppl like cromartie for a CB and think its speed ..it's his height long arms and speed ..now days that's what I want a strong CB with long arms and speed with height to match . Those aren't easy to find (Seattle has me very jealous lol 1 small dude is ET ).

vCash
    So.........T2......yeah

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    So.........T2......yeah
    lol G, since there's a high possibility T2 will see playing time as a safety, we might as well discuss onwho could replace his position, just sayin,

vCash
    lol G, since there's a high possibility T2 will see playing time as a safety, we might as well discuss onwho could replace his position, just sayin,
    If he stays healthy..our draft will give us some hints there ( avoid CB early could mean he's being counted on at CB. .. Avoid early stud safety Reid or McDonald. TT at safety or something.) .

vCash
    TT needs to be cut before the $6 million option bonus kicks in.

Goodbye old friend.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast